FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Home owner charged with killing burglars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:15pm
So I was in idiot who didn't bother reading the details before responding. He executed those people and need to be charged with Murder. 
Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

So I was in idiot who didn't bother reading the details before responding. He executed those people and need to be charged with Murder. 

I guess I should read too
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Ahh sh!t...and den wha happen

(PS: i so heard the movie guy voice in my head when i read this )
LOL It kinda reminded me of chainsaw massacre when I read the article all they have to do is spend time letting us get to know the characters in the begining then most of the movie would be them in the house hidding and trying to escape, but of course all the doors are bolted shut! That would be a good azz movie!
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:34pm
Ok, I read. He went a bit too far by shooting the guy in the face and stashing bodies, but still, there would be no article if they were black and you shouldn't have broken in. You break in my house, I'm shooting to kill. 1 shot though

You done f*cked with the wrong house

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Nov 28 2012 at 2:40pm
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:35pm

It’s not the killing but how he went about doing the killing.

Do you guys remember the case when someone was breaking into this guy’s neighbor’s house (in Texas?)….

So the guy is on the phone with the 911 dispatcher. The guy tells the 911 dispatcher that he is going to go outside to confront the burglars.

The 911 dispatcher tells the guy the cops are outside and to stay in his house. The guy tells the dispatcher that he does not have to listen to her because the laws were recently changed (some type of “stand your ground”/”castle doctrine” law).

The guy goes outside and shoots the 2 burglars dead. I think the burglars were Mexican illegals (I’m not sure about this). The guy is then trumpeted as a hero by some in his community and gets to speak on stage at the local holiday parade.

mochacaramel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mochacaramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:38pm
i like how she laughed after his gun jammed kinda hot
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

I guess I should read too
the following made me Stern Smile

Smith said he fired when Brady came into view from the waist down.

After the teen fell down the stairs, Smith said he shot him in the face as he lay on the floor.

"I want him dead," the complaint quoted Smith telling an investigator.

Smith said he dragged Brady's body into his basement workshop, then sat down on his chair. After a few minutes, Kifer began coming down the stairs and he shot her as soon as her hips appeared, he said.

After shooting her with both the Mini 14 and the .22-caliber revolver, he dragged her next to Brady. With her still gasping for air, he fired a shot under her chin "up into the cranium," the complaint says.

"Smith described it as 'a good clean finishing shot,'" according to the complaint.

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Originally posted by SeeminglySweet SeeminglySweet wrote:

Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

He seemed to enjoy that a little too much, he will kill again. They broke into the wrong house, I hope they make a thriller out of this! She laughed cause she knew was dead anyways, she went out like a boss.

Tactless.

"In a world, where a white man was eating his Thanksgiving Day turkey, he discovered teens who broke into his home. He reached for his gun and murdered them. Based on a true story."

Camera cuts to Quintakesha scratching her "laceyfront" , "OMG, that girl was a boss, so glad that girl did this and they made this movie!"

You ratchet.

Sleepy
It would go more like, In a world where a soon to be serial killer is sitting in his basement day dreaming about his first kill. He hears someone break into his home and runs up stairs shot gone ready. He sees the boy and knows this is his chance to take life into his own hands. As he pulls the trigger and watches life slip from the boys eyes, he gets a rush of excitement that he's never felt before. He smiles as he drags the body downstairs to enjoy his kill, all the while unaware that there is another intruder still in his home.
The girl quickly hides under the table when she hears the gunshot in the other room. She heads to the door, wanting to run to safety as soon as the monster retreats downstairs. She stops in her tracks. She can't leave her cousin to be torchured by this maniac! Bravely she tip toes down the steps whispering her cousin's name hoping he is still alive. But she is shot before she reaches the bottom and tumbles down the rest of the steps. She looks up into the killers eyes, sees nothing but coldness and knows she will die tonight. She has no fear for the place that she is going could be no worse than the hell she has already endured during her short life. As the crazy man pulls the trigger a second time to finish her off, his gun jams. She laughs at the foolish old man and closes her eyes as she hears the second bang....but feels nothing.
I would watch
Both of yall should be writing novels somewhere.

Edited by OrriannaRose - Nov 28 2012 at 3:06pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System