Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by solo solo wrote:

This is what happens when you mess with a real crazy ass muthafuka

exoticmami06 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:51pm

I have no pity on them.

That sounds like some serial killer shyt though, like he's done it before.

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by SeeminglySweet SeeminglySweet wrote:

Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

He seemed to enjoy that a little too much, he will kill again. They broke into the wrong house, I hope they make a thriller out of this! She laughed cause she knew was dead anyways, she went out like a boss.

Tactless. 

"In a world, where a white man was eating his Thanksgiving Day turkey, he discovered teens who broke into his home. He reached for his gun and murdered them. Based on a true story." 

Camera cuts to Quintakesha scratching her "laceyfront" , "OMG, that girl was a boss, so glad that girl did this and they made this movie!"

You ratchet. 

Sleepy
It would go more like, In a world where a soon to be serial killer is sitting in his basement day dreaming about his first kill. He hears someone break into his home and runs up stairs shot gone ready. He sees the boy and knows this is his chance to take life into his own hands. As he pulls the trigger and watches life slip from the boys eyes, he gets a rush of excitement that he's never felt before. He smiles as he drags the body downstairs to enjoy his kill, all the while unaware that there is another intruder still in his home.

The girl quickly hides under the table when she hears the gunshot in the other room. She heads to the door, wanting to run to safety as soon as the monster retreats downstairs. She stops in her  tracks. She can't leave her cousin to be torchured by this maniac! Bravely she tip toes down the steps whispering her cousin's name hoping he is still alive. But she is shot before she reaches the bottom and tumbles down the rest of the steps. She looks up into the killers eyes, sees nothing but coldness and knows she will die tonight. She has no fear for the place that she is going could be no worse than the hell she has already endured during her short life. As the crazy man pulls the trigger a second time to finish her off, his gun jams. She laughs at the foolish old man and closes her eyes as she hears the second bang....but feels nothing.

I would watch  

Edited by laceyfront - Nov 28 2012 at 2:11pm
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:07pm
That's what they get for trying to rob the man. There would be no article if they were black
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

It would go more like, In a world where a soon to be serial killer is sitting in his basement day dreaming about his first kill. He hears someone break into his home and runs up stairs shot gone ready. He sees the boy and knows this is his chance to take life into his own hands. As he pulls the trigger and watches life slip from the boys eyes, he gets a rush of excitement that he's never felt before. He smiles as he drags the body downstairs to enjoy his kill, all the while unaware that there is another intruder still in his home.

The girl quickly hides under the table when she hears the gunshot in the other room. She heads to the door, wanting to run to safety as soon as the monster retreats downstairs. She stops in her  tracks. She can't leave her cousin to be torchured by this maniac! Bravely she tip toes down the steps whispering her cousin's name hoping he is still alive. But she is shot before she reaches the bottom and tumbles down the rest of the steps. She looks up into the killers eyes, sees nothing but coldness and knows she will die tonight. She has no fear for the place that she is going could be no worse than the hell she has already endured during her short life. As the crazy man pulls the trigger a second time to finish her off, his gun jams. She laughs at the foolish old man and closes her eyes as she hears the second bang....but feels nothing.

I would watch  

Ahh sh!t...and den wha happen

(PS: i so heard the movie guy voice in my head when i read this )

Edited by Gkisses - Nov 28 2012 at 2:14pm
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:15pm
So I was in idiot who didn't bother reading the details before responding. He executed those people and need to be charged with Murder. 
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

So I was in idiot who didn't bother reading the details before responding. He executed those people and need to be charged with Murder. 

I guess I should read too
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Ahh sh!t...and den wha happen

(PS: i so heard the movie guy voice in my head when i read this )
LOL It kinda reminded me of chainsaw massacre when I read the article all they have to do is spend time letting us get to know the characters in the begining then most of the movie would be them in the house hidding and trying to escape, but of course all the doors are bolted shut! That would be a good azz movie!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic