FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Home owner charged with killing burglars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by SimplyPut SimplyPut wrote:

'Yes, she had an addiction problem and stuff, but that doesn't mean she deserves to get murdered at 18 years old,' Shaeffel said. 'I understand they came there to rob them, or whatever, but shoot them in the shoulder and call the cops.'

Lets see how well that works out for her when someone breaks into her houseErmm

this is his sister

I just tried to find this pic and couldn't...where did you get it from?

its in the article link in the op
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2238705/Familys-outrage-star-students-murdered-mans-basement-claims-robbed-home-Thanksgiving.html#ixzz2DPjdHHDA
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:05pm
dang what an interesting article. so much sympathy for these white people, is this life ? 
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 4:06pm
hmmm....if someone is breaking into my home, I am not shooting someone in the shoulder...they could still attack me. if you come into my home looking for money, pills, whatever, then yes I will shoot to kill. girl needs to fall back.

him keeping the bodies overnight makes it suspicious.
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 4:10pm
No they didn't describe the drug addicted thief as a "role model." Stern SmileWhat in the yt hell?
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by SimplyPut SimplyPut wrote:

No they didn't describe the drug addicted thief as a "role model." Stern SmileWhat in the yt hell?
LOLLOLLOL
BHMModerator5 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
BHM Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote BHMModerator5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by mochacaramel mochacaramel wrote:

yea its the truth always wanted to kill someone so if you dnt like what im postin just dnt comment on it

Confused
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 7:05pm
hai, Mod5

jr.
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 7:12pm
Sorry but someone bold enough to break into your house while you are there is crazy as heck. Someones breaks into my house THEY ARE GOING TO DIE. I don't have time to care if they are on drugs or not, Imma kill them. 
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 7:18pm
Don't feel bad about their deaths. He had a right to defend himself and his home.

Something is wrong with grandpa though. He drug them to the basement and killed that girl executioner style. He needs to be locked up somewhere too.

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 7:21pm
Break into a white man's home and you shouldn't be surprised if you get shot. They like guns.Stern Smile

Gramps just went nuts with it. Placing a gun underneath the chin and blowing her brains out? Wuuuut?!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic