BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hollywood on Kerry Washington

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:43am
and here come the coons
Sponsored Links

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:51am
I was gonna say my piece in this thread but it looks like feelings have already gotten involved so I'll stay out of it. Y'all be gettin too emotional. Ouch

Edited by SweetNovember* - Dec 29 2012 at 12:53am
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:55am
I'm reporting everyone that used quotations incorrectly. 

Edited by Sang Froid - Dec 29 2012 at 12:55am
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 5:34am
i like kerry. i wonder why loreal dropped her
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 6:28am

lmao what makes her white?
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:11am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

I was gonna say my piece in this thread but it looks like feelings have already gotten involved so I'll stay out of it. Y'all be gettin too emotional. Ouch

Although you're prob a troll, you make a good point. It seems like emotion>>>>> making "discussion" pointless. It also means that it is unacceptable to critique an ACTRESS on her....acting but A-OK to imply that people are angry black women. We got an 80+ pg thread dissecting a rapper's random gf but nothing can be said about Ms Kerry?

So this is what "stans" are like. Stan = silly ass fan.
Sheit I hope someone sits Kerry down and tells her to stop doung facial acrobatics so we can enjoy her work. Plus this thread was tame and lighthearted for the most part. It wasn't til the end that she got called ugly and white. Still, those are opinions and that does NOT make someone an angry black woman. No one said "down with Kerry Washington " No one said they hate that she is the "chosen black woman" either. so why Veewhack come out of nowhere sounding like a poor woman's Yoda callin folks angry black women? Folks must be thinking with their emotions or hormones or somethin bc they certainly aint using their brains.

And this is why we can't have nice threads.
jacy_babi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote jacy_babi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 1:23pm
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:15pm
Kerry will always have my respect.

She's educated, articulate, and is killing the game on TV for African American women with Scandal. Sure she's not the best actress to ever hit the TV screen (her facial expressions bothered me as well) but she plays all of her parts well. What is more is that she's a positive representation outside of her acting roles (cue Bill Maher shut down regarding Affirmative Action).

I only hope that her success will help to usher in the talents of even more black women on mainstream television, as it has for Megan good (though the politics of that may be questionable).

Edited by dijah.love - Dec 29 2012 at 3:19pm
lollypop036 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lollypop036 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

Aisha Tyler is awesome, she's repping for the nerdy black girls.
I could see how someone would think Kerry talks white. I don't believe in that but I'm not surprised.
I never thought of them appealing to white dudes but I guess they do...

People who say she talks white are trash. It's called being educated, that's the problem with many blacks today. They embrace and foster ignorance
I don't think people always mean it that way, as if white people sound more educated
imo you can guess someones ethnicity hearing them speak by the tone of their voice, not their dialect
that said i don't think kerry sounds white
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567