FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Hollywood Exes 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 5:21pm
i dont know nothing about this show or these people but do white and black women mesh?
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 5:53pm
Jessica is a jealous insecure fake lying racist tramp. I picked that up on season 1. She wants to be black so bad imo. She hates that she is a basic white girl. Sheree is the only one who checked her about it on the last episode. And ain't nobody checking for that swoll nicca in a too small fur lined vest and tennis shoes. White women be getting the most doofy clown looking black men and swear up and down that we so jealous. Half the time we ain't checking for them dudes. Jessica just says what a lot of white women really think. People always think that black women are so catty though. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 11:37pm
Glad y'all caught that too cuz I was definitely on to Shana's fake ass

Originally posted by Joja1107 Joja1107 wrote:

Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

And its so funny too, she thought she finally had her white counterpart. Someone she could finally vent to about her ghetto hoodrat black friends, and that sh*t backfired. I side eye Shana too even though k like her, cuz had they not fallen out, she would've kept it to herself.

I forgot about what she said 1st season.

At first you could tell she was a little jealous of Shana that another blond was coming into the group. But at the same time she would have an ally to talk junk about the "hoodrats" to.

I am side eyeing Shana too. She would not have said a thing if Jessica didn't chop her up at the party. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 7:10pm
haven't watched in a while. Watching latest eppy now. NO they didn't ask Drea about golden showers. Oh boy!!
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 7:19pm
Shana claims she didn't know...BS cuz she would've. Run up to apologize...and Nicole and Sharee.need to stop feeling sorry and bad for Jessica, she made her own hateful bed..
Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 8:43pm
I'm surprised no one mentioned ol boy and his wedding song, sounded like a screeching cat!
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:25pm
Brian...sit down boo boo....
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Shana claims she didn't know...BS cuz she would've. Run up to apologize...and Nicole and Sharee.need to stop feeling sorry and bad for Jessica, she made her own hateful bed..

Yeah I don't get this. I mean I understand that they had a history as friends but still.... I wouldn't feel no type of sorrow for Jessica and the fact that she isn't even humble enough to give a genuine apology speaks volumes about how she really feels. Every time Nicole refers to her as her friend I cringe.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic