Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Holly unit review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
pretty_coco6824 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pretty_coco6824 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:08pm
Really pretty..good job on changing the texture

Sponsored Links

chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:22pm
Turned out very nicely Teki Clap
JazziAce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazziAce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 7:42am
Well I'll be..I didn't know that textures could be changed..your unit looks very nice..great job
ilovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 8:41am
looks great!
diamond33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diamond33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 11:20am
Luvvvvvv it......beautiful!!!!!
LaTreMagnifique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaTreMagnifique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 8:21pm
Hello Ladies of BHM, HandshakeHandshake

I am a lurker (for quite some time) and I've learned a lot from you ladies. I've always found my answers by reading through the threads but today I have a really specific question. I hope the learning continues today...

I'm ordering a 20 inch, indian, coarse yaki, full lace wig from Holly. The cost is $210, $30 shipping,  & and 4% ($259.60)  paypal fee. I really don't have a problem with  this price at all. This info is just for comparison sake.  

Additionally, I also inquired about a custom order lace front wig and since it is my first time ordering a custom unit, I wanted to get some input from the experts as to pricing. The specifications I asked for were:
  • lace front  
  • Italian yaki texture 
  • 20 inches
  • bleached knots
  • 80% density (w/ regard to the ventilated area)
  • Chinese origin
I was quoted $275.60 which includes taxes and 4%paypal fee.This fee is higher than the full lace I'm ordering. Is that normal ? For a custom lace front to be more than a stock full lace? I'm a newbie at this so any insight is welcomed.

Thank you in advance.

LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by LaTreMagnifique LaTreMagnifique wrote:

Hello Ladies of BHM, HandshakeHandshake

I am a lurker (for quite some time) and I've learned a lot from you ladies. I've always found my answers by reading through the threads but today I have a really specific question. I hope the learning continues today...

I'm ordering a 20 inch, indian, coarse yaki, full lace wig from Holly. The cost is $210, $30 shipping,  & and 4% ($259.60)  paypal fee. I really don't have a problem with  this price at all. This info is just for comparison sake.  

Additionally, I also inquired about a custom order lace front wig and since it is my first time ordering a custom unit, I wanted to get some input from the experts as to pricing. The specifications I asked for were:
  • lace front  
  • Italian yaki texture 
  • 20 inches
  • bleached knots
  • 80% density (w/ regard to the ventilated area)
  • Chinese origin
I was quoted $275.60 which includes taxes and 4%paypal fee.This fee is higher than the full lace I'm ordering. Is that normal ? For a custom lace front to be more than a stock full lace? I'm a newbie at this so any insight is welcomed.

Thank you in advance.

OP wonderful job on changing the texture!

LaTreMagnifique welcome to the board.  In the future you may want to start your own thread instead of posting questions within someone else thread.  There's a lace front newbie section below this section for these type questions.  But to answer your question - Yes it is normal to pay more for a custom unit because it's just that "custom" to fit you.  You don't make mention if you measured your head but the great thing about a custom is you can see your actual measurement; temple to temple, ear to ear, front to nape etc. to the vendor and get a wig that better fits your head.  With a stock unit you may not have a great fit if your head proportion doesn't fit the stock measurement for a small, medium or large unit.  Good luck with your first unit and create a thread downstairs if you have more questions.

LaTreMagnifique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaTreMagnifique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:00pm
Ok. I didn't even know I could start my own post yet! Good to know. And thank you for the info, definitely makes sense. I appreciate it. 
Butta'scotch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta'scotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:10pm
I think it's beautiful! Good job Clap
israel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote israel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 2:56am
Awesome texture great job!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>