Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Holly unit review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
teki_02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teki_02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Holly unit review
    Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 11:46am
Hi ladies. I received a new unit from Holly, and decided to do a video review. As you know, she is my go to vender, and she did not disappoint! I have never uploaded a video, and could not figure how to do so, so please embed it for me. Thanks and God bless! Review

The link for anyone that can embed it:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOJ3V42Zag0&feature=youtu.be
Sponsored Links

chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 12:58pm
Embedded it for you, off to watch in a bit. Smile

teki_02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teki_02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 8:19am
Decided to turn her into an Italian Yaki. I thought I wanted something lighter, but Italian Yaki is my fav. I've already processed her, and I have another 24 hours to go before I can shampoo and condition the unit. Will be posting pictures of the final result on Friday!
SoDivine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoDivine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:01am
Thank you for this information.  I have never tried Holly! Thanks again for the review.  the unit is very pretty on you! You did a great job with your layers.
JazziAce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazziAce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by teki_02 teki_02 wrote:

Decided to turn her into an Italian Yaki. I thought I wanted something lighter, but Italian Yaki is my fav. I've already processed her, and I have another 24 hours to go before I can shampoo and condition the unit. Will be posting pictures of the final result on Friday!
can you share how you change the texture?
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by JazziAce JazziAce wrote:

Originally posted by teki_02 teki_02 wrote:

can you share how you change the texture?

SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:15am
Great info about turning it into an IR I know the IR's ,kinky straights and yaki's  look more like AA hair but isnt flat ironing weekly a choir . I have one yaki unit and its a pain to flat iron after every time I after I shampoo it and if it's raining it reverts back to that kinker state I love to color to cut to do anything but  after I have to roll it or curl it that's enough also I like the curly look and to me those textures don't hold curl Tell me your secrets... how you upkeep the time to make it look so real and good ThanksWink
teki_02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teki_02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 9:28pm
WET:
TEXTURE:
FLAT IRONED FIRST SECTION:
CURLS:
FINAL RESULT! UNIT IS NOT APPLIED, IT IS BEHIND MY HAIRLINE.
teki_02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teki_02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 9:31pm
Sorry the pictures are so large. The unit turned out nicely. It is VC, so the curls were looser by the end of the day. I braided very tight, so it almost came out more KS than IY. What do you ladies think?
starliteboo View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starliteboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 10:41pm
Good job with the texture change
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>