Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Holiday Decor! Post Your Pix (or Ideas)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 23>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 4:34pm
ohhh no... hope he doesn't hurt himself
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 4:35pm
I love the smell of pine.
Ahhh
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 4:35pm
lol. she lived, but that's the same thing I said. Hub said let her learn the hard way lol.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I love the smell of pine.
Ahhh

does it smell as good if it comes from an aerosol can --sprayed on an artificial tree? LOLLOL
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 4:37pm
i cant wait to decorate my first tree!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 4:44pm
do you have a plan? lol
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 4:50pm
^yes. i finish finals on the 14th. flying up on the 16th. so then we go tree hunting. forcing my dh to buy a real tree. yay!

have the ornaments...gold, silver with pops of red. got them last year after christmasLOLi wanted a wreath for the door...but the one i liked was a Horchow and the dh balked at the price. i need to just get stuff and not tell him bc he always thinks i'm over the top anywayBig smile

i still want to get stockings with our initials embroidered on them. again saw some at horchow i wanted during black friday and he said...those are too expensive. i will be ignoring him and purchasing. full price. that's what he gets for stopping fabulosity. or i'll see if they have something within the next week.

now i need a tree skirt. found a pretty brocade one at Dillards like 5 seconds ago.

my SIL showed me this awesome thing she got from Dillards. they're like sticks that radiate out into stars. idk. i want my first tree to be full. 

and then i need stockings holders. i saw some vintage brass ones on ebay and forgot to bid. i want something old school.

and i think that is it. 

i will def. post a pic when i finish. i am super super excited. did i saw i was excited? lol

eta: any suggestions for a skirt? or stockings. which reminds me i need to order his last few gifts. last night he was like uhm..we need to set a budget bc i fear you have surpassed itLOL

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 01 2012 at 4:53pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 4:55pm
has anyone used these? my sil recommended them to me. she said her neighbor uses them to create a tree topper?

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 01 2012 at 4:55pm
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 4:59pm
Getting the tree out tomorrow (not looking forward to it as I pack away things terrible) just thinking about it is making me tired. 

Love the purple balls. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

Getting the tree out tomorrow (not looking forward to it as I pack away things terrible) just thinking about it is making me tired. 

Love the purple balls. 

Thanks zsa. I set those up on a table in the foyer.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 23>
  Share Topic