Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

HOLDING A MAN DOWN IN JAIL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 11:10pm
Nope nope and nope
Everything happens for a reason.
Let that man do his time..think about it..get out and get back on his feet on his OWN and then if he wants to look you up and you are still available, then that is on you as to what you want to do. 
He does the crime he does the time and pays the consequences on his own dime. 
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 7:29am
Originally posted by BeanieBabiesMommy BeanieBabiesMommy wrote:

Honey, we live in a world where if a woman has sex with more than one man at a time. she is a slut. mean while society expects a man to have sex with mutliple women.

Yes and that is the way of the world - always has been and always will be.

Men are designed to pollinate 'flowers' and to go from bud to bud .. basically their hormones drive them to have sex as much as possible. It's nature's way of keeping the species alive.

Women are designed to 'nest' and be selective as to who to fetilize their eggs. They want the most desirable candidate so they can get pregnant and raise a family with this person. But their hormones are not telling them to have sex as much as possible. Nooo.

This is why men can have sex with a lot of girls and be normal ... but for a woman NOT to have that selective instinct and to have sex like a man ... (which often subconsciously signals that something is off about her) causes her to be called a whore. Another reason guys will sleep with whores but typicllly they don't marry them. Who wants to be married to some flawed individual - particually in terms of their sexuality?

It's in our DNA.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Dec 30 2013 at 7:44am
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 7:33am

Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

I would never date a guy in prison (jail is only for a week or so.)

And if he committed a crime which landed him in prison ... the relationship/marriage would be over.

I would never saddle myself with a guy sitting in prison for years fighting and likely having sex with other men ... and when he gets out - then what? He will have a criminal record so he can't get a decent job, can't get a passport etc .. ever so he will be out but miserable.

So then you are stuck living a kind of half life with this fool.

No. If he breaks the law ... he breaks our relationship and all bets are off.

I felt the same way until my s/o went to jail and I feel kind of dumb for saying I would never do it

Still, I would never stay with him. This doesn't mean I would SNAP fall out of love with him no, but it's about self-preservation. I would never be living in that situation.

If I was stupid enough to land in prison (never gonna happen) ... I would initiate divorce proceedings myself.

It's just not fair to the person on outside - why mess up TWO lives? Nevvver.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Dec 30 2013 at 7:41am
BeanieBabiesMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeanieBabiesMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:30am
I dont think any thing is wrong with a female if she has more than one sex partner.

not every woman wants to be pregnant and start a family the first time they have sex.

I have seen situations where a woman was 100 percent faithful to a man and still caught an std.
ive also seen women who have multiple partners, have safe sex and never caught an std.

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:15pm
Oh I agree.

I never wanted children and made sure I never even got pregnant but, no, I still kept my knees together for a quality man ... because he's not gonna want to bring home a girl that is in the habit of 'giving it away' to a bunch of other guys. Nooo.

Do you think Barack would have saddled himself with Michelle if she had a history of sleeping around and droping babies? Noooo he would have .. moved on.

But yes, a woman CAN have more than one sex partner at a time .. it's s free country - no one will stop you. :) Though to the average guy and to most women ... she will just be a whore.

It's interestong that every generation thinks THIS generation will be different than the last one in terms of how men and women relate. Like there is something new going on now. :) I thought my mother was just an old lady back when I was growing up ... but in the end - she was right. Some things can change (women in certain jobs, making money etc) but in terms of affaire de cœur (affairs of the heart) between a man and a woman - some things never change.

It's in our DNA - we are hardwired for certain things. I think you are making a huge mistake if you believe otherwise. Huge.

(shrugs) Maybe it's not so fair but men and women are not the same - never will be. There has never been a time in all these past 100,000 years within any (at least) Western culture ... where this was not true. Never.

(Umm how did STDs get into this thread?)

Anyway, I am not going to belabor the point. Free country and all. :)

Edited by Printer_Ink - Dec 30 2013 at 12:16pm
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

if the man is in jail for a fight (self-defense), then I would wait without having sex with anyone else, but only if I were in love.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 2:42pm
@ stds
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 3:42pm

Originally posted by cicision cicision wrote:

Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

I would never date a guy in prison (jail is only for a week or so.)

And if he committed a crime which landed him in prison ... the relationship/marriage would be over.

I would never saddle myself with a guy sitting in prison for years fighting and likely having sex with other men ... and when he gets out - then what? He will have a criminal record so he can't get a decent job, can't get a passport etc .. ever so he will be out but miserable.

So then you are stuck living a kind of half life with this fool.

No. If he breaks the law ... he breaks our relationship and all bets are off.

I felt the same way until my s/o went to jail and I feel kind of dumb for saying I would never do it
it is always easier to say something then to actually do it . It depends on the person but I think you should ask yourself would he do the same for you ?
No he would NOT but I know he would sure as hell lie and make it seem like he was lol

How long is he going to be there and what crime did he commit?

But most important - why are you waiting for him?
sexich33ks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexich33ks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:04pm
Unless he went to prison for a cause like Nelson Mandela, otherwise, "NO"!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:52pm
but what about that movie con air with nicolas cage where these men jump him at the bar..he kills them and goes to prison?..he didn't start or provoke anything..they was bothering him and his wife
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic