Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedHold me back, Im bout to go off !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Zaharaluv View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hold me back, Im bout to go off !!!
    Posted: Sep 09 2010 at 6:33pm
Ok girls ,,, I really need to calm down right now ,,, IDK if I wanna cry, fight, scream, jump off a bridge or what !  I installed my weave last week (a really quick and simple straight weave) and I asked my friend, who is a hair fiend like me, to take my hair out because I obviously can't see the back and she is very cautious and careful (mmhmm) .... Well dont you know this BXTCH cut some of ma hair off !!! And didnt say anything about it ! And I mean some of it is cut from the ROOT and its a good amount ..... Now, I have a horrible temper .... so what should i do ? Wild out on her azz or just talk it over ... cause right now Im bout to call her in ma room and GO OFF ! AngryCryConfused

This is about to be her new look > Ouch
Sponsored Links

Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2010 at 6:38pm
calm down first. When your calm, ask her to come over, or you can call her and let her know what you found. React based on her answers. Dont go right into in a rage
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2010 at 6:56pm

She was cutting the thread and got your hair in there cutting it also??    I dont understand how she cut your hair so please say.

honestly if it were me and the friendship was more important than the hair then I would say nuthing and keep the friendship strong.  I wouldnt let her touch my hair again tho.   If you could care less about her then Id show her the hair where she cut it and ask her if she could buy you a new one.    phuck I dunno.....   bad uncomfortable situation  Confused

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2010 at 7:00pm
THis has happend to me before on more than one occasion. my mom cut it out for me and cut my hair. My cuz cut it out for me and cut a braid. My friend cut it out and cut one of my cornrows. Lessoned learned I do my own with a seam ripper and alot of patients. Or i make sure I get my base braied with some other color hair like blonde so whomever cuts it out can see it easy. In

anycase your HAIR is gone right now! Confused I say get mad but don't hurt your friend I am sure she did not mean to do it. later on at some point you can get her back!Evil Smile
pinkdiemond View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2010 at 7:00pm
chalk it up to a mistake....that is a chance u take with a install.... if u can't do it yourself(uninstall)
be prepared for stuff like this to happen... i'm sure she did not do it on purpose....

next time... use a seam ripper
SparkleDiva View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2010 at 7:04pm
Calm down it's just hair it will grow back!! I'm sure it was an accident, maybe you should just ask her why she didn't say anything.
missversatile View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2010 at 7:06pm

unfortunately it's the chance you take when someone helps you with your take down. i'm sure it was not intentional so don't hurt your friendship over it.Hug she probably didn't say anything because she knows you (you stated you can go off)  Smile  take a deep breath, know you are still fly as heck, and chalk it up as a lesson learned.

Zaharaluv View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2010 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

She was cutting the thread and got your hair in there cutting it also??    I dont understand how she cut your hair so please say.

honestly if it were me and the friendship was more important than the hair then I would say nuthing and keep the friendship strong.  I wouldnt let her touch my hair again tho.   If you could care less about her then Id show her the hair where she cut it and ask her if she could buy you a new one.    phuck I dunno.....   bad uncomfortable situation  Confused

Where she cut the hair at was already taken out... so she didnt cut a braid....she cut hair that had been taken out of the braid already ,
Zaharaluv View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2010 at 7:30pm
Ok thanks for the advice ,,, it seems like everyone wants me to talk to her and I am in a few minutes .., IDK if you guys need to kno this about her but she is ALMOST like me... she has an attitude and is one of those people that "say whats on her mind" thats why Im confused that she didnt even say OOPS or somethin, DAMN . OH boy ... imma tell yall wat happens.
TheSweetLife View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2010 at 8:05pm
Hair grows back babe. This happened to me and you just have to keep it pushing. I too was pissed about my hair but don't let something the CAN BE REPLACED ruin what is a true friendship.

IF YOU CAN'T ACHIEVE IT...WEAVE IT!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic