Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hoe gets ass smacked too hard then brawl ensues
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

Hoe gets ass smacked too hard then brawl ensues

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: May 19 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 36775
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 3:01pm
As soon as someone says STOP that's it I don't care what was going on before but I don't invite rachet into my life either.



No one is talking about Ray Rice???
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 12 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 89281
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 3:12pm
How did this turn into rape culture???

She consented to bending it over and was literally having sex with clothes on. Unless she let him know the strength at which he could degrade her and smack her ass in public, she completely overreacted. She was justified in stopping if she felt uncomfortable, however, she gave the man the go to disrespect her. Maybe next time she'll give more elaborate instructions on how to/how to not smack her ass.

He's wrong for hitting her and escalating the fight. Everyone was wrong for getting involved. The end.
Back to Top
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 02 2010
Location: Hell
Status: Offline
Points: 217562
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

How did this turn into rape culture???

She consented to bending it over and was literally having sex with clothes on. Unless she let him know the strength at which he could degrade her and smack her ass in public, she completely overreacted. She was justified in stopping if she felt uncomfortable, however, she gave the man the go to disrespect her. Maybe next time she'll give more elaborate instructions on how to/how to not smack her ass.

He's wrong for hitting her and escalating the fight. Everyone was wrong for getting involved. The end.


I called the attitudes being exhibited rape culture.

This isn't as hard as some of you are making it out to be.

Someone doesn't or no longer wants your hands on them, you keep it off. This dude wouldn't keep them off.
Back to Top
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 26 2010
Location: inyomouf
Status: Offline
Points: 85367
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

How did this turn into rape culture???

She consented to bending it over and was literally having sex with clothes on. Unless she let him know the strength at which he could degrade her and smack her ass in public, she completely overreacted. She was justified in stopping if she felt uncomfortable, however, she gave the man the go to disrespect her. Maybe next time she'll give more elaborate instructions on how to/how to not smack her ass.

He's wrong for hitting her and escalating the fight. Everyone was wrong for getting involved. The end.

Can't people just have fun for fun sakeCry. When I'm dancing 9/10 I'm not thinking about having sex with the person I'm dancing with. 
Back to Top
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 17 2009
Location: New Yawk
Status: Offline
Points: 54547
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:04pm
Lol f8 we supposed to be dancing like back in the 50s doing the mash potatoes or a drunkin monkey.

Dont want to be disrespected no grindin
Back to Top
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 07 2007
Location: Gotham City
Status: Offline
Points: 239970
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:17pm
well that was stupid...Ermm
Back to Top
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 26 2010
Location: inyomouf
Status: Offline
Points: 85367
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Lol f8 we supposed to be dancing like back in the 50s doing the mash potatoes or a drunkin monkey.

Dont want to be disrespected no grindin

Girl, what is a drunkin monkey?Shocked Sounds fun. I hate when people blame the girl for how she is dancing, isn't the guy dancing right there with her? I will google the drunkin monkey nowLOL
Back to Top
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 27 2006
Location: Neutral Zone
Status: Offline
Points: 37927
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 5:11pm
I think she was backing it up because he was shooting a video and she wanted to get "camera time"... The fight was stupid and he punched the shat outta the girl in the striped bikini.. Please, after a fight, don't get on camera after getting lumped up like kneaded dough...
Back to Top
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 27 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 60763
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Im really confused and hurt by the tone in this thread.

She was having what she thought was a good time, he got too rough for her liking. She said stop not too hard and he hits her. Hm ok

Now if im making out with a guy, he gets to second let him get to 3rd.....but im not ready for 4th would it be my fault if he got ruff and kept going?

That's just not what happened. She was helping him smack her ass, then she told him not so hard and he stopped. She was getting mad for some strange reason although he maintained his chill and she wanted to fight. 


You didn't see him grabbing her even after she repeatedly pushed his hands off and even coming after her when she'd back away..

Okay

That's because she was chest bumping him and mad and shyt and he was letting her know it's all good and trying to calm her down. She overreacted.
Back to Top
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 26 2010
Location: inyomouf
Status: Offline
Points: 85367
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Im really confused and hurt by the tone in this thread.

She was having what she thought was a good time, he got too rough for her liking. She said stop not too hard and he hits her. Hm ok

Now if im making out with a guy, he gets to second let him get to 3rd.....but im not ready for 4th would it be my fault if he got ruff and kept going?

That's just not what happened. She was helping him smack her ass, then she told him not so hard and he stopped. She was getting mad for some strange reason although he maintained his chill and she wanted to fight. 


You didn't see him grabbing her even after she repeatedly pushed his hands off and even coming after her when she'd back away..

Okay

That's because she was chest bumping him and mad and shyt and he was letting her know it's all good and trying to calm her down. She overreacted.

By, rubbing on her butt? Confused
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down