BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

hmmm...so should you be "fired" for something

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 5:11pm
Depends on who you said it to, and that person's feelings toward you.
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 5:14pm
I mean people get fired for who the fvck and morality clauses.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 5:22pm
If it's harmful, hell yeah.

BYE PAULA DEEN! BYE STERLING!
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 5:28pm
about 10 yrs ago i started consciously living my life like im in the public eye (yes bhm is a happy refuge for meLOLwhere i can let it all hang out n be myself) when i say this i mean in terms of watching what i say everywhere i go/ i stay up on cutting edge technology / they tape you @ the street signs / stop lights/ stores / parking lots/ restaurants/ school/ EVERYWHEREEmbarrassed soooo i figure imma be in the public eye in positive manners soon anyways sooo imma gone live like that / it makes it easier when wendy williams & oprah sit me on their couch for the drop/911LOL this is the age of video cameras/ video taping everything/ recording conversations/ copy pasting texts/ i mean EVERYTHING so at all costs be aware & safe bout yours ESPECIALLY if youre in the public eye or have a high powered positionCoolcome on now yall know how it goes

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Apr 29 2014 at 5:29pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:27pm
i'm talmbout if you're at home talking to an s/o or whomever.  I understand being outside or in public.  Recording devices are everywhere.  *shrugs*  tho...like folks said...people have been fired for things they put on FB...tho I consider that public.

I know that some of the things I say at home to people I trust...could possibly get me into trouble if it were to get out at my job some type of way.

and yeah fucc Sterling.  he didn't get fired but what...he made the banned?  I heard that they are encouraging him to sell his team?  *shrugs*  the only thing that can hurt that man is to take away his money so ...he gone be alright.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:32pm
i'm paranoid as fck so i always censor my conversations. 

dude who used to work in my "field" and now works in a different department called me out the blue tonight. i havent heard from him in a year and he's asking all these weird questions like are you off today and sh*t? (i called out sick...cause i got allergies mofo) like wtf, yo? 

big bro is always watching. 
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:36pm
Yes. If you are an employee in an elementary school and you are on tape saying in private that you fantasize about 'being with' a child, your azz needs to be fired and worse.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:40pm
If the conversation is actually private then you have no worries however once it goes public is when you have a problem.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

i'm paranoid as fck so i always censor my conversations. 

dude who used to work in my "field" and now works in a different department called me out the blue tonight. i havent heard from him in a year and he's asking all these weird questions like are you off today and sh*t? (i called out sick...cause i got allergies mofo) like wtf, yo? 

big bro is always watching. 

I'm sorta like this too even at home. That book The Firm had me real paranoid for a while.  LOL still
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:55pm
omg do you love john grishom like i do? i don't know if i read that book or saw the movie though. probably cause i've read most of his older stuff. random
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>