Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

H&J Virgin Remy Crappity Crap Garbage hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blkbuttafly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blkbuttafly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2012 at 11:18am
SMH.....if you do leave feedback, make sure you throw some CAPS in there on words you want to emphasize to warn others. 

You'll get a quicker refund thru paypal but it'll be minus the paypal fee. 

the aliexpress vendors are shady. they KNOW most ppl aren't reading the feeback, all they care about is stars. 
Sponsored Links

ty24isha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ty24isha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2012 at 11:24am
She refunded my paypal fee but i wanna post pictures to show everyone how bad it is cause my shediing is way worse than yours was
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2012 at 11:27am
is it okay to post the Vendor's "request" for 4 stars on several websites so that others will know that they are asking people to do this?

Also, isn't this some kind of "extortion"?

Confused

ty24isha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ty24isha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2012 at 11:29am
its something . I thought I had a good vender then uhh nothing i guess back to research
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2012 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by blkbuttafly blkbuttafly wrote:

SMH.....if you do leave feedback, make sure you throw some CAPS in there on words you want to emphasize to warn others. 

You'll get a quicker refund thru paypal but it'll be minus the paypal fee. 

the aliexpress vendors are shady. they KNOW most ppl aren't reading the feeback, all they care about is stars. 

I study their feedback like its the bible and I'm being quizzed in the morning. It's those same ppl who don't read the feedback who are confused about how they got bad hair from a "good" vendor with a high star rating..

So sorry Op! glad you got that cash cash dolla bills back.
blkbuttafly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blkbuttafly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2012 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

is it okay to post the Vendor's "request" for 4 stars on several websites so that others will know that they are asking people to do this?

Also, isn't this some kind of "extortion"?

Confused

It is extortion. I think you should post it on several websites so that ppl know that this is what that vendor is doing. 
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 29 2012 at 10:47am
i see how it works, you have to placed an order to give feedback.  i joined under a pseudo name. They give you access to "view your feedback".. but you can't give it unless you've ordered their hair.

but i did post on facebook, and on you tube.
tatefoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatefoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2012 at 3:46pm
I am trully sorry about your bad experience with this company. Before this thread was started I had ordered some hair from them. It took about 2 weeks to get here, I got it yesterday.
I am greatful for everyone' help on this forum so I decided to share my experience.
 The hair does shed and is DRY! I will need some argan oil and deep conditioner often. For less than $200 I have enought for 2 installs for sure.  The curls are georgous and the hair does wave back  after washed and curled. I would give a 3.5 star on this hair so far. I will end saying that because the vendor has shipped poor quality weft to some ladies on this forum a purchase would be a hit or miss. I consider my purchase a hit so far as I like the hair  minus the dryness. I will have to SEAL and trim the ends.

Edited by tatefoa - Mar 01 2012 at 10:25pm
PrettyLAdyK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyLAdyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2012 at 3:06am
< ="" ="text/" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0"> wow i just purchased from them I did study the feedbacks and she has alot of the same customers, someone here purchases hair from her everyday for the last 4 months, she never leaves a feedback though but she continues to purchase. i am assuming that she has a hair business and she buys as she gets orders. I only ordered the straight i hope she has improved however we shall see!!!!
tatefoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatefoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2012 at 7:55pm
I will tell you all who are interested in ordering to run away as fast as you can from this company. My final review: the hair is not human and sheds sheds sheds. The worst on aliexpress. The fefund process is slow and stressful. It is not worthed! I wish I could update my posts. Make sure to send back with tracking!
I did review on aliexpress with one star.

Edited by tatefoa - Jun 30 2012 at 7:57pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair