FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

HIV revelation leads to Dallas womans murder

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>

Author
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Mauricinho Mauricinho wrote:

I'm just saying...I have proof u can live a healthy life with HIV

Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 1:44pm
Healthy and HIV do not go hand in hand. 

Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 1:55pm
I would have head butted her realll good.
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 2:01pm
I read that and said...get the fux out of here.  Why would you have sex with someone then tell them you are HIV positive.  That is a terrible situation to be in but....not to be funny or mean...but that was a risky thing to do and I am not surprised about the outcome.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 2:08pm

Sad.

He might just get off, temporary insanity.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

after they had sex she told him? bold.  i assuming they did not have sex with a condom.  if he has a jury trial i can see a lot of people being sympathetic

Yep. I wouldn't convicted him of anything more than voluntary manslaughter.

I am not saying he was right in killing her.

I am not saying that he shoulda killed her.

I am not saying she deserved to be killed.

All I'm saying is, I understand why he killed her.

Edited by FarraFace - Sep 10 2012 at 11:03pm
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 6:05pm
I don't comprehend those who said that they will kill said person if said person revealed to them they are HIV-positive.  So by killing them, does that means the chance of being infected is diminished?
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 10:25pm
I feel really bad for those kids. Two wrongs don't make a right. I think if you have HIV that should have been something disclosed before they had sex. I think you should tell people that way before you have sex...maybe like 3rd or 4th date. He shouldn't have stabbed her. I doubt he took the universal precautions, and probably increased his rate of contracting HIV. Probably didn't have a high chance of getting HIV just from sex if they wrapped it up. Its easier to get HIV from a man than a woman. Killing her was too far, if he Chris Brown'ed her I could understand, but wouldn't condone.
laddie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote laddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 12:04am
I would probably snap if someone told me that sh*t after sex. They might've had a conversation about STDs and she may have denied it. I think it was stupid on her part to tell someone right after sex that she's HIV+. IMO, it's a crime of passion and he should get no more than manslaughter charges.

If this story had been about a woman, this thread would have a different tone.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 2:34am
btm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>
  Share Topic