Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HIV+ man forces girlfriend to have unprotected se
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

HIV+ man forces girlfriend to have unprotected se

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Bootiful Cream

Author
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 11:18pm
desperation and empathy will get you killed.  like Katrenia said, she was probably given PEP and hopefully she will be okay.  i can't believe she let an hiv positive criminal who she only had a "brief relationship" with, move into her home with her CHILD...what if...smfh.  so, so, so many people shouldn't have kids.
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 1:35am
I hate to say it but I couldn't even knowingly date a diseased person..

This man used his state of health as a WEAPON!! Poor woman! Please don't let her be infected!
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 1:47am
I don't wanna judge her for dating someone with HIV, but dating a hardened criminal gets her no pardon from me.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 1:52am
So she had sex with him before Dead
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 2:16am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I don't wanna judge her for dating someone with HIV, but dating a hardened criminal gets her no pardon from me.

Me neither because if she wants to put herself in that danger then whatever. I'm more concerned about how she let this fool/criminal  in around her kid. Like wtf?

I want to know how brief is brief? Like 6 months brief or 6 days brief?

And I need more women to know that there is safety in having discretion with who you deal with. You don't have to be an equal opportunity dater. A HIV+ criminal, are the pickings that slim?

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 2:36am
"He put the scissors to my throat and made me have sex with him," she told Bay News 9. "He said, 'You're gonna die one way or another.'"

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:35am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

<span style="padding-left:20px; padding-right:15px; display:block;">
"He put the scissors to my throat and made me have sex with him," she
told Bay News 9. "He said, 'You're gonna die one way or another.'"

</span>
sounds like sh*t nigguhs say in prison

They need to burn him
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:36am
Some women will take any man they can get. 
Chyna_Li View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chyna_Li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 8:04am
smh
I can't
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 8:16am
I ain't mad that she was with a HIV+ man ( I actually know of a relationship like that, but the dude got it from a gf who cheated on him and didn't tell him.. He's a good dude. He is in another relationship now..).. Just the fact that he has a wrap sheet and she decided to date him and put her child's life in danger..

Edited by EasterBell - Nov 07 2013 at 8:18am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>