Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HIV Epidemic in the South....Most new infections
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

HIV Epidemic in the South....Most new infections

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 6:54am
The anthem for Ignorant fools. This is the why we have such an AIDs epidemic.

Sponsored Links

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 6:57am
Originally posted by KinksnWinks KinksnWinks wrote:

[QUOTE=HaitianDiva64]We are back to a time where ppl are more afraid of getting prego than std's ppl don't really see ppl with aids dying fast and painful anymore so they don't care.

Plus black <font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">parents don't want to hand tyrone and tyesha condoms because they shouldn't be thinking bout it no way

no shade to you...but it bothers me when people especi
aa
lly black people do this....I don't know if it was consciously  done or not...or if i'm being sensitive......but making a mockery out of "typical" black names is part of the reason people cringe and go out of their way to give their children "white" names......if a person can realize what this means on a broader scale..once again it sux for us

[/QUOTE ]

I wasn't mocking though, those are typical black names, i know a tyrone and tyesha. Why cringe?
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 8:30am
You know on BHM some of the rules are relaxed. I think you are being a bit sensitive. The names were not invented names. They are COMMON names. The real issue is OUR people dying for lack of knowledge. You'll excuse me if I don't clown another person of color for using the names Tyrone or Tyesha. I don't get that the poster was "making a mockery" out of the names. And saying some is doing so IS THROWING SHADE hun!  
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 8:31am
Rev my foot. Nothing but lies and hate from a so call minister .
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 8:35am

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Rev my foot. Nothing but lies and hate from a so call minister .
Exactly. This does make me cringe as a Christian. People love to point the finger at homosexuals saying it's a sin and that GOD hates it. However these same ministers don't seem to have a problem with their own greed and sloth! AngryTo think that only homosexuals contract the disease is stupidity!  

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 9:24am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

not sure why he believes God would create HIV in the first place

lol I thought white people created itLOL

yup

those bastards create a lot of ish

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 9:30am
wouldn't be surprised at all if they are behind most of the contagious diseases/illnesses and viruses out today.....

hmm that's a interesting question... all viruses have to start somewhere

where did things like the flu, common cold, strep throat, HIV, STD's in general start and why? * goes to research*

Edited by ModelessDiva - Jun 20 2013 at 9:38am
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 9:43am
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

You know on BHM some of the rules are relaxed. I think you are being a bit sensitive. The names were not invented names. They are COMMON names. The real issue is OUR people dying for lack of knowledge. You'll excuse me if I don't clown another person of color for using the names Tyrone or Tyesha. I don't get that the poster was "making a mockery" out of the names. And saying some is doing so IS THROWING SHADE hun!  

why are you so angry............my comment was a general one and had nothing to do with the thread.....as stated in my comment............I don't care what you do, so no excuses necessary.....hun!
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 9:48am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

wouldn't be surprised at all if they are behind most of the contagious diseases/illnesses and viruses out today.....

hmm that's a interesting question... all viruses have to start somewhere

where did things like the flu, common cold, strep throat, HIV, STD's in general start and why? * goes to research*

Some say that AIDS was created by Dr. Robert Gallo.

Edited by Naturalchick30 - Jun 20 2013 at 9:48am
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2013 at 9:50am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Originally posted by KinksnWinks KinksnWinks wrote:

[QUOTE=HaitianDiva64]We are back to a time where ppl are more afraid of getting prego than std's ppl don't really see ppl with aids dying fast and painful anymore so they don't care.

Plus black <font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">parents don't want to hand tyrone and tyesha condoms because they shouldn't be thinking bout it no way

no shade to you...but it bothers me when people especi
aa
lly black people do this....I don't know if it was consciously  done or not...or if i'm being sensitive......but making a mockery out of "typical" black names is part of the reason people cringe and go out of their way to give their children "white" names......if a person can realize what this means on a broader scale..once again it sux for us

[/QUOTE ]

I wasn't mocking though, those are typical black names, i know a tyrone and tyesha. Why cringe?

but why not use jasmine and john or Stephanie or Steven......once again it wasn't personally directed at you, it was a general personal analysis on how I felt about a general situation...and clearly it is something.....because a few post down....a poster laughed at it.....this concept is not unique to this thread .....once again the only part directed to you was the first sentence outside of that the rest was directed to anyone who had a "real" problem with my post when I clearly said it might just be me
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic