Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Hispanic men are cuter than white men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jimmy_rustle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmy_rustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 1:04am
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by jimmy_rustle jimmy_rustle wrote:

Attraction is mostly independent of race (some say 70% of attraction has nothing to do with race) when race does come into play white men and women have everyone beat.  

/thread

Ok, I'll take the bait.

Care to explain the bolded since you said it on a black hair board?

I just posted the okcupid data about desire to date out in the other thread but it is appropriate here as well (see fig.1).  If you go to the okc blog you'll also see that white men and women get the most messages and they reply back less because they do not need to.  

Lets go deeper...
Looks (facial attractiveness and height) followed by income, then education (which is really just a measure of income potential) are the most important determinant on how successful a man will be with women.  Looks is also the most important determinant for female success with income a distance second (men care much less about what women do and how much they make). 

Even though i stated 70% of attraction has nothing to do with race, people with phenotypes seen in Caucasians are pickier.  For example, blue eyed people are the pickiest group in this world and they have an extremely strong preference for other blue eyed people, and the trend kinda goes downward as you go from blue eyes to dark brown.  Finances is also highly correlated with race, even though Asians do make more money than white they have other negative attributes (namely height that drags down their performance, a man that is 5'7 regardless of race needs to make $50,000 more to be viewed as equal to a man that is 6'2).  In general Blacks and Asian men have to be highly successful in other to have the same amount of dating success as the average white person.  I will even go as far as saying that IR is such a touchy subject with blacks because only a small fraction (usually the most well off financially or the best looking) participate in IR in any significant fashion.  

Look at figure 2, Whites are the baseline at zero, with women that stated they have a racial preference Blacks and Asians essentially have no prayer, hispanics are slightly better probably because it is a wishy-washy category (some of them are really close to caucasian).  Men are less strict with their desire to show interest or contact someone of a different race but in terms of result the chance of mismatched goal is greater (i.e. men will approach a larger amount of women but we get less results).  

fig.1

fig. 2

Sponsored Links

jimmy_rustle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmy_rustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 1:16am

Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by jimmy_rustle jimmy_rustle wrote:

Attraction is mostly independent of race (some say 70% of attraction has nothing to do with race)when race does come into play white men and women have everyone beat.  

/thread

Ok, I'll take the bait. 

Care to explain the bolded since you said it on a black hair board?

The truth doesn't change regardless of it is said on this board or it is from the results of a research study.  Your mass doesn't change if you are on earth or if you are in space, the difference is perception, likewise i am more interested in understand the true essence of a situation rather than complicate it with my biases or "preference"

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 1:19am
nah.  but have fun w/that.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 1:23am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Serious question. Has bhm ever had a day where there were no threads made dealing with skin color, hair texture, or facial features belonging to the negroid race? I honestly cannot recall.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 9:18am
All the Samoans and Tongans are in Cali. They used to stay strumming those little ass ukulele's in class or on the grass with their extremely large fingers. Not really into them but there are some cute ones.

Idk where u get that females aren't checking for Latino...maybe when it comes to posting celebs there really aren't that many that are mainstream in the US. My top four go black > Latino > middle eastern/eastern euro > regular white

Edited by ms_wonderland - Apr 25 2013 at 9:18am
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 9:24am
Dominican men are very attractive, but crazy and hard headed.

Puerto Ricans and Cubans are more humble.

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 9:42am
I can't do pink meat, but if I had to go outside my race to find a man I would def try Latino's. Just not the Mexicans or white latino's Dead
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 9:46am
I thought Spanish was white....
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 9:48am

bhm has gotten really bad lately smh

jr.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 9:50am
I'm tired. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>