BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Hispanic is the New...White?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 5:16am
Divorced once, Smile and I am still fabulous by the way.....

How many times did you plot,  plan and try and hold on to your refurbished vagina only to have him still not want to even marry you?
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 5:17am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

<span style="line-height: 22px;">like talking to a brick wall...I'm done</span>

that's the way I feel because I am sure you don't understand me~
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 5:21am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Divorced once, Smile and I am still fabulous by the way.....

How many times did you plot,  plan and try and hold on to your refurbished vagina only to have him still not want to even marry you?
what are you saying? What is that? is that what you got? I am not married because I have not found a match? How old are you? Are you trying to lead by example because seems to me like you try and take every opportunity to act uncivilized! NO one believes you are HAPPY confused but not happy!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 6:38am

I know you didn't understand what I wrote just like your comprehension on the article that you read but still left you baffled hence the comments. The fact that you spend time trying to figure out MY happiness level further lets me know that you clearly need a hobby and a sign in name for Black People Meet.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 6:50am
Chile you are crazier than I first imagined if you think Im worried about if people on the intraweb think Im unhappy & uncivilized Confused.  You make your little comments here and there that are not always polite the difference is it aint worth my energy to try and point it out to you.

No worries, you are now on my good and crazy ignore list so we wont have any more exchanges in the future. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 6:52am
I use to think English wasn't her first language.......
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 6:53am
No new beaners!!
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 8:15am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

in a nutshell, the article is exploring the idea of whether light-skinned hispanics will join the ranks of whiteness in the future

..a 100 years ago even the irish weren't regarded as white so it's food for thought

whiteness (race in general) is a construct and constantly shifting

eta: yes we know hispanics/latin@s are not a race but you can't deny the fact that there are privileges afforded to lighter skin 

...and the fact that some posters have talked about some of them abandoning their roots/language/changing their appearances is definitely important 

The majority of Hispanics that immigrate here are not light skinned. They don't look like Zimmerman. They are quite clearly identified on sight, unlike European whites who can assimilate as easy as loosing an accent. If this article is talking about the Hispanics who are primarily European then yeah, I get your point.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:36am
I think so, they already called them WHITE as in race.
Any who they be thinking they're like white people too, just rude.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:28pm
a lot of the hispanics/Latinos I know hate white people but there's division within their community just like any other...and there's a huge number of them so I'm sure the white Hispanics or claim white Hispanics are the majority.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Apr 17 2014 at 12:28pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>