Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

His sisters not in the bridal party?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
val48066 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote val48066 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 5:52am
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

UPDATE:More Info

*Bride really isn't close too her soon to be sister in law. She hangs with them when she is with her fiance and his family but outside of that, her go to girls are her own immediate family and besties
*To add three bridesmaids would mean finding more groomsmen, paying for 3 more dresses and shoes, bridesmaid gifts, 1 more hotel room(getting married in manhattan and the whole entire bridal party is staying in Manhattan overnight), getting a larger limo
*(back when she broke the news to them)Sister-in-laws to be told her that they should have been of the first people she thought of to put on her list for bridal party. Bride told them her family were the first ones who she thought of. They told her they were basically her family now so she should just keep her sisters and lop off her cousins and friends to add them.
*Bride and groom had plans to have their immediate family wear specific colors and also walk down the aisle(right after bridal party, before flower girls) and they were to be announced at reception when they announce everyone in the bridal party. They said that is corny and they didn't want to do that(the sisters)

The couple needs to firmly set forth boundaries now because these sisters in law are an interfering handful. Firmly tell them no and don't leave any room for discussion. 
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 8:32am

those women don't need to be in the wedding, family or not
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 8:47am
I wouldnt expect to be in my brothers wedding either.

If she asks me then thats cool, but why would I wanna be a bridesmaid with a bunch of girls I dont really know to begin with
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 12:30pm
  As far as the wedding,If SIL ain't contributing to the finances , yeah, they need to shut up...  The bride and groom respresent the joining of the two families, so their reasoning is wack.. Bride should include whomever she likes in the wedding.. If sisters don't like it, sisters can choose to not show or shut up and sit their azz down..
I wouldn't expect to be in my brother's wedding (if he had one)..

Edited by EasterBell - Apr 24 2013 at 12:37pm
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 1:32pm
Are any of her male friends/family in the wedding party ?

I have brothers, and no i wouldn't expect to be in their wedding parties. If i were to ever get married again, they wouldn't be in mine.

Edited by Im_oh_so_hott - Apr 24 2013 at 1:34pm
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

Are any of her male friends/family in the wedding party ?
Her brother is his best man. However, they've been friends since college. She started dating him a year or two after he graduated college.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415