Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hired at a job, then fired a few days later

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:40am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

LMAO@ Nala's lyin ass!!

(at least I hope she is)

I ain't lyin. If you live in Georgia, there's a call center in Duluth, and ain't none of them educated in there. All deys got is some raggedy mexicans supervising people like me. So you know the scripts were gonna sound stupid. And I'd rather people not automatically assume I'm black and ghetto when I call on the phone and say, "Hello, my name is Nala! I bes callin you today......"Confused
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:49am

Oh no Melly ... in one of your threads a while ago I told you to pm me about a job!!!!  

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:55am
there's a legit call center that I know of, they are always looking for people

but I can't remember the name, I'll look it up

you just graduated ... maybe you can find something more in line with your goals ... what is your specialty?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:56am
CL isn't bad.  i got my first job out of undergrad from CL and was there for 2 years.  i was essentially a paralegal
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Dang girl. It was probably one of those fly by night companies. I was hired at a company that solicited for donations. Manager was ripping pages out of the phone book for us to randomly call folks for money. Your check was based on the amount of the donation. I gently asked what time lunch was and hauled arse without ever looking back!!

I don't blame you! That's bootleg as hell. I have horrible experiences working at call centers.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:17pm
I once got a job at the Interviewing Service of Amerca company which is a market research/tele-surveying company.

Hon, don't even feel bad. Those companies have a high turnout rate because that job is seriously difficult. That job is seriously difficult because NOBODY WANTS TO BE CALLED ON THEIR PHONE TO BE ADVERTISED TO IN ANY WAY! LOL

I lasted a month before I got fired! You know your job sucks when you feel RELIEVED to be fired!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

I feel your pain, OP
Don't do craigslist anymore hun.
But yea, the job market in Canada is not what they would have you believe.
Try indeed.com, workopolis, careerbuilder.
Even jobbank has many scam companies. Be careful and good luck. I hope you find a position soon.

Thiiiiis. Craigslist is like going to a back alley late at night expecting a Prince Charming!

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

LMAO@ Nala's lyin ass!!

(at least I hope she is)

I ain't lyin. If you live in Georgia, there's a call center in Duluth, and ain't none of them educated in there. All deys got is some raggedy mexicans supervising people like me. So you know the scripts were gonna sound stupid. And I'd rather people not automatically assume I'm black and ghetto when I call on the phone and say, "Hello, my name is Nala! I bes callin you today......"Confused

DEATH!!! That place is still open??? I had a interview there when I first moved to GA and when I got there for the interview I was shocked and pissed I wasted my time. I didn't even stay for the interview. I left after looking at the staff.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:30pm

Please don't look for jobs on craig's list and expect to make a career out of it!
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

LMAO@ Nala's lyin ass!!

(at least I hope she is)

DEATH!!! That place is still open??? I had a interview there when I first moved to GA and when I got there for the interview I was shocked and pissed I wasted my time. I didn't even stay for the interview. I left after looking at the staff.

If your talking about the Myer's Group, yeah they're still openThumbs Down. The first day I came for my interview, I waited in the front for an hour until one of the janitor people found me and led me through the back door. He told me there's no point in going through the front desk because the people who work their are never there doing their stinkin job.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>