BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hired at a job, then fired a few days later

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 9:25am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I be calling

LMAO people are so dumb LOL

Edited by starflower7 - Nov 22 2012 at 9:25am
Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 9:42am
I feel your pain, OP
Don't do craigslist anymore hun.
But yea, the job market in Canada is not what they would have you believe.
Try indeed.com, workopolis, careerbuilder.
Even jobbank has many scam companies. Be careful and good luck. I hope you find a position soon.

Edited by Derri - Nov 22 2012 at 9:42am
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 9:43am
You remixed the script after they specifically told you that you were on probation...

Made it seem like you can't/won't follow directions from the jump.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 9:46am
And yes, you should have followed the script. If the script didn't make sense, then speaking to a supervisor and letting them know that this is gramaticallly incorrect, or incomprehensible etc would have been the best option.

I have called people out on their horribly worded job applications before, and got the job probably because I sh*tted on them and they had their tails between their legs.

Edited by Derri - Nov 22 2012 at 9:47am
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:00am
Did u ask them why they were firing u?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:06am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

call center scripts are not a suggestion. they are mandatory. when the calls are monitored by QA, they're looking to see if you use the correct opening script, closing script, and whatever they require in the middle. 
A verbal warning would have sufficed, but you have to do your part as well. 
and Craigs list is, of course, fishy

As far as I know with the call centers I've worked at we didn't have to follow their script word for word. Either way I'm wondering why they were taking calls after being there only three days anyway
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:20am
What makes the company a scam? Were you not paid?

It ain't a scam if they fired you for not following directions Confused

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:28am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

call center scripts are not a suggestion. they are mandatory. when the calls are monitored by QA, they're looking to see if you use the correct opening script, closing script, and whatever they require in the middle. 
A verbal warning would have sufficed, but you have to do your part as well. 
and Craigs list is, of course, fishy

As far as I know with the call centers I've worked at we didn't have to follow their script word for word. Either way I'm wondering why they were taking calls after being there only three days anyway

We could make changes such as how may I assist you versus how may I help you, or may I have the reason for your call today
However, I was training for 4 weeks before I even touched a phone
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:34am
LMAO@ Nala's lyin ass!!

(at least I hope she is)
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:34am
Dang girl. It was probably one of those fly by night companies. I was hired at a company that solicited for donations. Manager was ripping pages out of the phone book for us to randomly call folks for money. Your check was based on the amount of the donation. I gently asked what time lunch was and hauled arse without ever looking back!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic