BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Hip Enhancement

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jdoriginal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jdoriginal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hip Enhancement
    Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:54am
Dear BHM,

I come to you as Google has kinda failed me. I am looking for  recommendations for panties with padded hips. Yes you read right...padded hips...not BUTT.

I have a nice butt if I do say so myself...and I've always received compliments on its shape and size. HOWEVER  from the front I look like a ruler. Looking at me from the front and back is like looking at 2 different ppl! I've been doing exercises like squats, lunges etc but they just make my shelf butt, more shelf like...but NO visible effect on the hips. I have a VERY big day coming up (biggest day of some women's lives..) and I want to make sure I look my absolute best in my dress.

All I can find online are underwear with padding in the butt and hip. So please, can anyone recommend some panties or padding for hips only?

Sponsored Links

AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:59am
I don't know personally but check a drag queen site though. They stay with some secrets and I know most of them pad their hips. I got the same problem so I'm gonna look and if I find something I'll update

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdoriginal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 7:20am
Thanks Amilia...gonna feel real strange going to a drag queen site though.

so many views, no other suggestions? Am I asking for too much?

The hip pads I did come across on Google just look so strange and oblong...sighs.
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:27am
you could try building up your quads. these are thigh muscles but in the women I've seen it makes them look very very curvy from the front. for example followthelita and chelseapb on IG

beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:28am
this is unhelpful for your wedding, sorry! but if you're interested in long term changes to your shape. best of luck in finding an enhancer!
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:33am
Have you tried corset training? It won't increase your hip size but it will create the illusion of bigger hips by creating an hourglass frame.

Or a girdle.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:35am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:40am
those look good in pix but the potential to be embarrassing....I don't know how they would withstand summer sweat....I had one of those adhesive silicone bras to wear with a semi-backless dress and it didn't work out.  That could be a great solution if you won't be doing much though.  
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:50am
Op I thought you was gone get the surgery

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdoriginal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 9:05am
Surgery? I never thought of that surgery or any kind of surgery till today.

But it seems hip enhancing surgery (on its own)  is still kinda new. Seems ( from googling this morning) that what normally happens is that ppl get brazialian butt lifts and that helps them a bit in the hip area too.  I dont think this is serious enough for me to get surgery... It's just about vanity for my wedding day...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic