Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hill Harper and his GF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 8:40am
Tatee you one of the coolest posters on here & you have the right to point out some sh*t you find hypocritical, you didn't point out anyone directly...that tacky hoe throwing shade will get dealt wit...fcuk that.

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Dec 23 2013 at 8:41am
Sponsored Links

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 9:09am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Lawd, somebody grab Sandy. Kumbaya, my Lord.

yall got me laughing out loud at work smh!!!!!!!

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 10:09am
Celebrity lives are on display and its just a topic of interest to some. Just as if a celeb got knocked up by some married billionaire, people are gonna talk about it. Maybe its because Im heterosexual, but I dont see the issue here. If he does come out, supportive folk will be like "good for  him" unsupportive folk will be like "smh" and ppl who dgaf will be like "meh"

The Gabby/D wade thread is a perfect example. Is it really our business if he was fckin her while he was still with his wife or not? No. But since their lives are on display, people gonna have opinions, speculate and chat about it. Some ppl supported the engagement, others threw shade, some aint gaf...
That being said, Printer Ink was outta line for that comment...

Edited by eanaj5 - Dec 23 2013 at 10:12am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 10:10am
i dont really see what was so offensive about what printer said 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 10:16am
When people was talkin bout you had a fake boyfriend & was making fun of the situation...it bothered you so much you swore you wouldn't post anymore (if proof could be found)...so depending on how personal something is will depend on how offensive you'd take it...
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 10:16am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Woah there grandma... You better chill with that

i thought she was talking to you and scrolled to see what you said..since ppl say you're gay all the time

i ain't even know tatee was gay
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 10:32am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i dont really see what was so offensive about what printer said 
Nobody really likes printer. Hence the immediate backlash LOL
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 10:38am
OMG this thread went straight to hell. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 10:40am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

When people was talkin bout you had a fake boyfriend & was making fun of the situation...it bothered you so much you swore you wouldn't post anymore (if proof could be found)...so depending on how personal something is will depend on how offensive you'd take it...

i was drunk that night.. therefore extra dramatic.. and i hate being called a liar 

i don't see what would be so sensitive/offensive about someone saying an out lesbian is gay..  
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 10:42am
i could see it if tatte wasn't out….. 

I'm sure she's proud 
maybe I'm missing something.. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions