Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hill Harper and his GF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 1:59pm

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

all of this, and...

would we be more comfy with Hill if he had two gold teef and wore tims? 

i think we are used to the stereotypical black man that we feel threatened or uneasy aboutthe ones that dont fit into the stereotype.
could be a subconscious thing. iono

if his pants actually fit = he's gay
if he's educated etc= he's a psycho or a secretly mean guy

This whole statement was still rude as fuk tho.....no matter if it was directed towards me (which it was but hey......you mention something that only I said) or not. And not only rude but inaccurate bullshyt.

Funny how you didnt bother to quote the post that that post was in response to, which by the way, wasnt yours.

Miss, You were not the only one in here criticising him, or saying he gives you the creeps and you dont like him. You took on what i said as your own. Because nobodyelse responded directly to me but you, doesn't mean my post was directed at you. In fact, i posted after Ep responded to the "who's checking for Hill" post.

I was agreeing that there's plenty to "check for" IMO, and we may have become so accustomed to the black man stereo type that we see put together (educated or otherwise) men as off-putting.
I didnt realise WE meant missandra?

When i was speaking to you, i addressed you directly.

if that's bullshyt, or rude, or offensive to you, well your nasty uncalled for post about my having a child out of marriage, pretty much neutralises what i said. So, on that note, I guess its even stevens.

Edited by Wildfire - Dec 20 2013 at 2:05pm
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

in here like

who is the beauty in your avi AK ??
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 2:04pm

And WF you do like to come at people sideways....especially these last few weeks you have been tripping low-key.....

i have no reason to come at you  sideways...i dont have energy like that for bhm... dont even know what you mean. It would help if you can be specific about these alleged sideways coming-fors??

As for this particular thread, i had no reason to come @ you sideways. But you insist that i was. We were laughing like 4 posts up about the hill harper psycho thing....i even posted in the spin-off thread...but i was coming at you sideways in here? for what miss?

Edited by Wildfire - Dec 20 2013 at 2:05pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 2:06pm

@rumbera i dont know
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 2:07pm
afro shet your muffin hole
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

all of this, and...

i think we are used to the stereotypical black man that we feel threatened or uneasy aboutthe ones that dont fit into the stereotype.

This whole statement was still rude as fuk tho.....no matter if it was directed towards me (which it was but hey......you mention something that only I said) or not. And not only rude but inaccurate bullshyt.

Funny how you didnt bother to quote the post that that post was in response to, which by the way, wasnt yours.

Miss, You were not the only one in here criticising him, or saying he gives you the creeps and you dont like him. You took on what i said as your own. Because nobodyelse responded directly to me but you, doesn't mean my post was directed at you. In fact, i posted after Ep responded to the "who's checking for Hill" post.

I was agreeing that there's plenty to "check for" IMO, and we may have become so accustomed to the black man stereo type that we see put together (educated or otherwise) men as off-putting.

if that's bullshyt, or rude, or offensive to you, well your nasty uncalled for post about my having a child out of marriage, pretty much neutralises what i said. So, on that note, I guess its even stevens.

I never said anything about your situation. I simply said thats the type of man I have so don't think for one second Im put off by HH.....clearly nerves were struck....be mad idgaf. And please be clear I initially said the women of BHM and you said You boo...shoulda said Boo YOU but you said exactly what you meant. And that post you agreed and tacked on your own comments so don't try to make it look like a piggyback off Pity and Smaison.....I said nothing about you having a baby out of wedlock.......you did....I said I have a man that wouldn't dare allow that....and he wouldn't. 

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Dec 20 2013 at 2:21pm
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 2:18pm
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 2:20pm
Gimme a sip, Cherry.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 2:24pm

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

all of this, and...

I never said anything about your situation. I simply said thats the type of man I have so don't think for one second Im put off by HH.....clearly nerves were struck....be mad idgaf. And please be clear I initially said the women of BHM and you said You boo...shoulda said Boo YOU but you said exactly what you meant. And that post you agreed and tacked on your own comments so don't try to make it look like a piggyback off Pity and Smaison.....I said nothing about you having a baby out of wedlock.......you did....I said I have a man that wouldn't dare allow that....and he wouldn't. 

Oh, so youre just going to pretend you dont see my explanation that "no, you boo", was in response to you saying to me "chile boo"? Ok.

So this post had nothing to do with me being a mother out of marriage.

I would shade the outta you but.....its almost Cri'muh.....but know my man is educated preppy as hell and was raised by a strong father....and both of us come from married parents......and instead of him making me his babbymomma he rather make me his wife first. What is yours doing?

well, Ok.

As i said, my post wasnt directed at you. If you want to feel it was, well, idgaf either.

Youve already said the most. So, let it be.

Edited by Wildfire - Dec 20 2013 at 2:26pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 2:26pm
Dont back peddle into a wall.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System