BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hill Harper and his GF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 22>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:49pm
Sponsored Links

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

I just want my women to wake uppppp. My God. Does every black man on earth have to publicly disown us before we realize they aren't the only men on earth and there are men of other races who'd be proud to be seen with us? Nah? Ok.

You have women of other races emulating us, injecting silicone in their asses and cheeks that they try to pass off as real, and we are idly watching as our men run off to these poorly made copies of us. 

The swirl is upon us. Embrace it. There is nothing like an original and if a black man can't see that there's someone out there who will. :)

Are you still dating that crakkka or has he moved on to another experiment
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I just want my women to wake uppppp. My God. Does every black man on earth have to publicly disown us before we realize they aren't the only men on earth and there are men of other races who'd be proud to be seen with us? Nah? Ok.

You have women of other races emulating us, injecting silicone in their asses and cheeks that they try to pass off as real, and we are idly watching as our men run off to these poorly made copies of us. 

The swirl is upon us. Embrace it. There is nothing like an original and if a black man can't see that there's someone out there who will. :)

Lordy...

Dead
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

welp no one wanted hill harper's ass over here anyway 
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:52pm

Lordy...
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:53pm
I hate how out of order the posts are.  ole section 8  ass dilapidated forum

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 12:54pm
Time to go....
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 1:07pm

That's so rude.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I feel some type of way that you really think the women of BHM are actually threatened by a educated well dressed brotha.....chile boo.

You talking about stereotypes while stereotyping us....you are a trip....

no, actually, you boo.

Im speaking based on alot of what is posted in the majority of threads on here.

Look at all the threads where well-dressed, or well kempt etc men are posted. the first responses are usually that he's zesty, gay, etc. The threads are there, so im not making this up.

Oh I missed this.

I would shade the outta you but.....its almost Cri'muh.....but know my man is educated preppy as hell and was raised by a strong father....and both of us come from married parents......and instead of him making me his babbymomma he rather make me his wife first. What is yours doing?

Wonderful. Good for you. My post clearly has nothing to do with you then.

Yes i have a child. And?

I decided to have my child when I was ready.

That happened to be when I was equipped in all the necessary areas, yes, albeit, before marriage.

I'm supposed to be..what embarrassed about that?

Sorry, nope. Me and my family are good.

Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 1:19pm
I love Obama, he just walked to the podium & his walk is sexyHeart
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 22>