Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedHighly POd with Lydia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
PhoneActress View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Highly POd with Lydia
    Posted: Apr 05 2010 at 4:41pm
Hi Ladies,
I am super pissed! This was my 1st order from a CV, I usually order from the AV, but money was short so I wanted to give one a try.

She sent me her stock list and I ordered a IR 20" CURLY. Is that was I received? NO! What I received was a KINKY CURLY! I emailed her and Saturday, and she has NOT responed. I was very nice in the email and basically just want an exchange. Any suggestions?

Sponsored Links

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2010 at 4:50pm

I have washed and conditioned it and no help whatsoever Cry
cater2u View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2010 at 6:15pm
This happened to me as well, but when I ordered from Rex and Jacksun. My last two units were supposed to be curlies, but they sent kinky curlies. I'm sorry it happened, and I hope that they start losing some business, to let them know to stop getting over on people. Once they start being conniving, they might get more business. These CVs have been disappointing a lot of people lately.
I like to think she'll eventually respond, but they are really good at not getting back to people after orders have arrived. If I were you, and she didn't respond, you can either try and loosen the curls with a bleach ath or try and sell it. I'm sure somebody will buy it because it is beautiful.

Good luck. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.Hug
SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2010 at 6:31pm
This just happen to me to I ordered deep wave and its Spanish wave I shampooed it with hair one which helped a lot I may boil some water and dip it in that or I will do a bleach bath the unit is not for me so I am waiting until the girl who bought it gets in touch with me but even if I send it back  I am out of 30 dollars to ship it back. My vendor takes returns and willl refund but I dont like doing this especially after waiting 3 weeks
nostalgiajones View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2010 at 7:18pm
I would try selling it on ebay to recoup the money spent, so sorry this happened to you. 
AUDICITY View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2010 at 7:33pm
PHONEACTRESS!PHONEACTRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!FRANTICTLY WAVINGHug

All puddin. Maybe, you guys should send them a pic of exactly what you want cause it seems like from the above statements that curl pattern is what they Thing u ladies wantStern%20Smile

Give her another day to respond and see what she says.
AUDICITY View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2010 at 7:35pm
* side note* I should try that Hair loss solution.^^^^^^^^Thats a lot of hair he has now lolLOL

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2010 at 7:54pm

Thanks Ladies Star!

I might try the BB, or sell it. I just hate to have to deal with shipping and trying to find someone to buy. You know how we are when we get our new babies, we want them on now LOL This was suppose to be my Easter hair oh well. What made me feel better was buying the last sale unit from Ms. Lola lol.

Audicity, Hi Sweetie!!! How are you? Miss you, All hugs Hug

BTW... Cater2u I LOVE YOUR HAIR OMG, Beautiful girl Beautiful unit.

_belle View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2010 at 10:32am
im actually looking for a kinky curly. . . if she is a large cap, I would buy her. . . but you actually shouldnt have washed her or anything if she wasn't what you wanted. now there is nothing you can do as far as the vendor is concerned because she is altered. you live and you learn honey.

I actually have the opposite problem as the above ladies. . . i WANT a kinky curly. . . I am scared that I will receive a regular curly or a wavy. LOL Ouch

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2010 at 1:53pm
I only washed her AFTER I figured she was not going to return my email, because when I was ready to make an order it seemed like she was right at her pc lol. I guess I was hoping the wash and condition trick would take away some of the kink? I know I know wishful thinking lol.

I have read similar stories from other CV but thought Lydia might have been different. Oh well, you are right I am learning LOL 

I guess you can always ask for a pic of the unit they will send you. That is what I plan to do if I ever try another CV. Good Luck Belle!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic