Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Highly offensive Racist website

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
trishasinbox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Highly offensive Racist website
    Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:29pm
Hey guys, i need your help!

my name is Patricia (trishasinbox) and I have 3 children. My oldest, who is 21, lost her arms & legs to sepsis back in November 2010. She has fought hard to gain some sense of normalcy back. To our shock, while on the internet, She saw her name attached to a website called “Chimpmania.com”. This website spews nothing but racism. In viewing this website, these people have taken pictures of my daughter and photo shopped them in a vulgar manner.

In addition to using highly offensive terms regarding race, they also made hurtful crude statements about her disability. They also used images of Daniel (Larry the Cable Guy) Whitney and Morgan Freeman in a scene from “A Dolphin’s Tale” to further promote this bigotry. These cowards hide behind “freedom of speech” and “fair use”, which I know definitely does not apply ever with this type of filth.

​Friends that tried to support us by making complaints were cyber attacked either on Facebook or their own business website.​  I started a petition to the webhosting site to have this removed permanently​. I think people should know and stand up against this type of cowardice. I hope you will stand with me to fight this type of cowardice and remove this objectable junk forever!

my petition

http://www.change.org/petitions/matthew-prince-ceo-of-cloudflare-com-remove-chimpmania-com-permanently

disgusting website

chimp  mania /forum/showthread.php/16098-Amputee-wants-legs-to-dance-wiff

Edited by trishasinbox - Jan 13 2014 at 7:10pm
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:21pm
i signed and will share the link. i hope it gets taken down.. 

and i hope you and your daughter arent hurting too much from this.. i hope she continues to work to adjust and tries to have a positive outlook. 
i have a close family member who is disabled and it irks me when people make fun of her.. i couldnt imagine having a website dedicated to that type of hatefulness. 

Hug 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:32pm
thank you, my daughter is making great strides, she is walking in therapy; hopefully by the fall, she will be able to walk without assistance.. those idiots are crazy, they are trying to scare me into backing down, i won't!! thank you so much for your support.. i pray that we can get rid of it!

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:35pm
We Got you booHug
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:42pm
You have my full support and prayers . I will share your story with everyone i know . God Bless .

Edited by india100 - Jan 12 2014 at 11:47pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:42pm
Hug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:43pm
thank you!!
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:44pm
My grandfather passed in October due to sepsis. I am glad your girl was able to overcome it and live through it. People don't realize how nasty sepsis is.

These freaks are disgusting and karma is real. One of our bhmers shared this post in TTT which receives a lot of traffic. Let's all work together to get this shut down. I can only image how this has hurt your daughter. I'm praying for her strength.

Edited by danieb23 - Jan 12 2014 at 11:45pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:51pm
thank you, i am big advocate for sepsis awareness.. more sepsis protocol! i will have to post about that another day.. right now, my mission is to remove those pieces of crap! thank you for supporting us!

Edited by trishasinbox - Jan 12 2014 at 11:52pm
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:48am
I'll support it, there should be a way to gain legal recourse from this situation??
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic