Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Highlighting and contouring --in real life?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

the only person on there that I've seen give real women makeup tips is Goss Makeup Artist... he is the best! I really need him to get a show on tv or something because he covers it all...high end, low end, fine lines, sunburn, dark spots, etc...

http://gossmakeupartist.com/

im subbed to him. he's awesome...i wish he would target WOC in some of his vids. doubt that will happen anytime soon though
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

the only person on there that I've seen give real women makeup tips is Goss Makeup Artist... he is the best! I really need him to get a show on tv or something because he covers it all...high end, low end, fine lines, sunburn, dark spots, etc...

im subbed to him. he's awesome...i wish he would target WOC in some of his vids. doubt that will happen anytime soon though

Thats my general! love him. I saw his haul video and its was perfection and im not talking his collection which was impressiveShocked. He just showed the makeup and dint drone on and on about this and that and the world liek the rest. The man is to the point. i love that man. I wish he did WOC but maybe he has none around himCry to really come from an informed place. hes mentioned us a few times thoughlolol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 4:01pm

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Not related to the topic at hand.......

WF i found a new makeup place in the springs terrys cosmetics, a company and distributor for many brands. They do not use icky ass Beauty Concepts (the number one distributor for the darn island-so everywhere carry the same ish) like every raas body else. YASSSSSSSSSSSS

ooh, yeah, man mi know bout Terri...just bought mascara and corrector/concealer palette there a week ago. knew her from before she got the store. i kinda hate walking through the salon to get to the store...but her customer service is excellentThumbs Up. she will wait for you after closing time, if she knows youre coming. 
i plan to go back...she is supposed to be getting Bobbi Brown foundations and im dying to try it
i agree, she carries products thats hard to get your hands on 

i wanna go up to the MAC store to get the face and body foundation...but i can just imagine the snooty fakeness up there. Wannabe's make my skin itch

I was in the drugstore thread saying nobody in JA, carries colour corrector and whoop there it is at terrys for $1400 thats the first thing i need. She was so sweet to me and i never buy one sih. even saw her business partner LOOOLOLOLOOLOLOL  

yes i didnt like that either wuth all them lookin' ass chicksLOL

MAC quite fine no one is snooty at all. when you go there get me the Matchmaster 7.5 please thanksBig smile
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 4:10pm

he does every blue moon. I remember one vid he did about the what the different shades of concealer were for and the another about bronzers...that he did give tips for WOC.

but he teaches technique more than anything. I think you can any makeup product look great if you know how to apply it. 

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 4:31pm

I was in the drugstore thread saying nobody in JA, carries colour corrector and whoop there it is at terrys for $1400 thats the first thing i need. She was so sweet to me and i never buy one sih. even saw her business partner LOOOLOLOLOOLOLOL  

yes i didnt like that either wuth all them lookin' ass chicksLOL

MAC quite fine no one is snooty at all. when you go there get me the Matchmaster 7.5 please thanksBig smile

I got the BH palette from Terry, but i hate it. the corrector and concealers LOOK creamy, but they drying as hell. Im going to go back for the nyx one

my girl, mi nuh know a when me a reach Mac, but hopefully month end.
Revlon colourstay is no longer the business. they changed the formula, and its now too heavy for me, and doesnt last all day.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 4:32pm

Thats my general! love him. I saw his haul video and its was perfection and im not talking his collection which was impressiveShocked. He just showed the makeup and dint drone on and on about this and that and the world liek the rest. The man is to the point. i love that man. I wish he did WOC but maybe he has none around himCry to really come from an informed place. hes mentioned us a few times thoughlolol

yeah, every time he uses a model, im disappointed to see its some pasty-faced lady. not even anybody with a bit of a tan....

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 4:35pm

bombobloodraasclaat go scratch your batty on barbed wire dutty nasty wildfire you is a wicked badmind mummaclaat crossed gyal!! Blood seed i never see it come so yet! I cant believe, no sah how some people wicked evil and badmind so? NOOOO sah! Mi raas. WF me D-O-N-E with you! John Crow! Germs! Dutty NASTINESS! Crab louse! Gully Swine! Big saal gyal!

How in the world you so close to terry of terry's cosmetics that you on the FB page?! GO DOWN SEWAGE WF! You a heaux! and a dutty b!tch!

People y'all see how as soon as I find this place, same day, I come to BHM and let her know, cause makeup selection is limited and many season behind out on the island? But she well posed up on FB with these ppl and couldn't let a chick know. WF you wrong as fugg

ooooooooooooooooooohhh!!!! #deadmentsLOL!!!LOL rotfl...

gweh crawny gyal.....wi nah focus pan nuhhh locus'! 

lmao.....

chile, mi totally figet seh mi send har some pics next day after i tried the mascara, and she post dem....! deading wid laugh, lol

Edited by Wildfire - Apr 11 2014 at 4:36pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 4:40pm
Me crawny! never ! me eat good food, 3 square meals, mi have mi bed mi have mi fridge me ac ah blow cool cool. Stop tell lie pon me.

Yes iyah you well pose up like you nice. GWAAANNNN
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 4:53pm
LMFAO!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style