Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Highlighting and contouring --in real life?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 10:25pm
Ming I'm NC 50 currently but my true shade is NC 45

Bhm got me nervous to use the word dark. Not you Samone.
Feel like folks have dark and light on google alerts

I sat there and contemplated using warm, brown, medium brown 😰

😶

Oh, makeup by goss I think was my aha I don't need to contour moment

I mean I could but I figure why not use my advantage to my advantage and highlight to the GAWDS
Sponsored Links

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 10:28pm
Ming get Nars Albatross right now!

It's a warmer highlighter then benefit beam

I'll swatch it if you want :)
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 10:41pm
I didnt dig that highlighter from them either. I prefer the powder highlighter s that way I have more control over how its applied. Waay back in the day before I wore foundation, I used to use revlon liquid highlighters. Looks like they relaunched them
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 10:45pm
Not related to the topic at hand.......

WF i found a new makeup place in the springs terrys cosmetics, a company and distributor for many brands. They do not use icky ass Beauty Concepts (the number one distributor for the darn island-so everywhere carry the same ish) like every raas body else. YASSSSSSSSSSSS
i finally found a color corrector in JA. She carries more modern lines in the brands like NYX lip butters, i also saw ben nye powders, she said she carries Urban Decay ish, but she had none at the time. i saw makeup sealers/setting. Nyx mattes etc their pore fillers. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 10:59pm
bombobloodraasclaat go scratch your batty on barbed wire dutty nasty wildfire you is a wicked badmind mummaclaat crossed gyal!! Blood seed i never see it come so yet! I cant believe, no sah how some people wicked evil and badmind so? NOOOO sah! Mi raas. WF me D-O-N-E with you! John Crow! Germs! Dutty NASTINESS! Crab louse! Gully Swine! Big saal gyal!

How in the world you so close to terry of terry's cosmetics that you on the FB page?! GO DOWN SEWAGE WF! You a heaux! and a dutty b!tch!

People y'all see how as soon as I find this place, same day, I come to BHM and let her know, cause makeup selection is limited and many season behind out on the island? But she well posed up on FB with these ppl and couldn't let a chick know. WF you wrong as fugg
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2014 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

bombobloodraasclaat go scratch your batty on barbed wire dutty nasty wildfire you is a wicked badmind mummaclaat crossed gyal!! Blood seed i never see it come so yet! I cant believe, no sah how some people wicked evil and badmind so? NOOOO sah! Mi raas. WF me D-O-N-E with you! John Crow! Germs! Dutty NASTINESS! Crab louse! Gully Swine! Big saal gyal!

How in the world you so close to terry of terry's cosmetics that you on the FB page?! GO DOWN SEWAGE WF! You a heaux! and a dutty b!tch!

People y'all see how as soon as I find this place, same day, I come to BHM and let her know, cause makeup selection is limited and many season behind out on the island? But she well posed up on FB with these ppl and couldn't let a chick know. WF you wrong as fugg

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 12:22am
its lighting and effects!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 12:27am
cute girl!

Edited by naturesgift - Apr 05 2014 at 12:28am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 12:29am
Lighting? Her entire body is in one (set of) lighting now, her hands look like Wesley Snipe in "To Wong Foo" but her chest looking mighty ashy-dead. She's bleaching.

Why am I seeing her bra?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 12:35am
shes not bleaching! its makeup and lighting like gk said TV make up looks way diff. than red carpet stuff the richer your skin tone the more complicated it can get but you can see the pics don't look the same
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
  Share Topic