BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Highest you paid for a ticket

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 8:22pm
Like $210. And for a ticket that wasn't even my fault at that. My dumb ass ex didn't take my tag off my car when he took it to the junkyard to sell so whoever got the tag off the car was using it and ran a stop light. Tried to appeal the ticket and all and still had to pay it.
Sponsored Links

AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:46am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

i paid bout 800 bucks for riding dirty with no insurance a long time ago.

This
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:56am
Cry

Damn y'all have paid so much $$ or tickets. I havent gotten any tickets in years. I've been blessed because I'm a speeder. After reading the ticket fees which have been posted, I'll be slowing down. 
lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:24am
I just disputed a $317 ticket hopefully it gets dismissed....and I'm about to write a $58 meter ticket. F!@k    the city of Oakland
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 1:42am
Campus ticket? $15 but it happened at least 10 times. The real popo? None...yet.

IA with appealing the ticket as soon as you get it especially if it is BS. I got 2 overturned last year when visiting campus and parking in parking in visitor parking with no visitor pass. Got out of paying $75 by pointing out the visitor parking sign had no mention of getting a visitor permit like the other designated parking signs on campus had. Pow.

In the future, don't register your vehicle on campus. Double check your handbook but in NC, they can only write tickets but can't tow it since they are not the real police.Thumbs Up

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 5:34am
Remember that bullshit ticket I got for "not stopping at a 4-way intersection" EVEN THOUGH THE COP WATCHED ME STOP?

These motherfuckers want me to pay $250. They can kiss my succulent black ass, I'm fighting this ticket!
laredbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laredbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 11:10am
I live off campus and I was running late to class so I decided to park in the residence hall parking garage. That ticket cost me $40. I did try to appeal it but i ended up have to put that lame a.. ticket!! Parking on campus for non residents make me soooooo mad. 

Then I got my first "real" ticket on my way from work back home. the cop said he clocked me going 58 in a 45.... but the crazy think was I was sitting at a stop light right before he pulled me over!! I paid about $200 for that ticket but I ended up having his son school aged son in one of my daycare groupsEvil Smile.
 So about 240 in total. 

Edited by laredbaby - Aug 04 2013 at 11:11am
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 11:14am
I just got my first ticket 2 weeks ago and it's gonna cost me $45

Question: If you pay it off does that mean you don't have to go to court?

stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:45pm
235 parking in a bus lane. The law is different in NY than MN.

Edited by stardaqueenb23 - Aug 04 2013 at 12:47pm
reesegurl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesegurl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2013 at 12:46pm
Never had one and hope I never get one!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style