BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > Inspirational Scriptures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

higher

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
lolabelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lolabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: higher
    Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 9:53am
Higher Today's Scripture "From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I;" (Psalm 61:2, NIV). Today's Word from Joel and VictoriaEveryone goes through seasons of difficulty. We all face challenges and trials. Scripture tells us that in this world we will have trouble, but we can be encouraged today because He has overcome the world and disarmed it of the power to harm us! Greater is He who is in us than he who is in the world. His ways are higher than our ways, and He has promised to deliver us! So many times, people feel stuck in their circumstances because they are looking at them from a natural perspective. This natural perspective is limited. It's small. It's only a fraction of what's really going on. But, if we'll rise up to a higher level, we will see things the way God sees them. We'll understand His purposes and see the way to victory! Today, if you're feeling overwhelmed, Jesus is the rock who is high above your circumstances. When you call on Him, He will be with you. He will lead you and guide you into the higher places He has prepared for you! A Prayer for TodayHeavenly Father, today I release every care and concern to You. Have Your way in my circumstances. Have Your way in my thoughts. Help me, Jesus, to come up higher in every area of my life with You. In Jesus' Name. Amen.
Sponsored Links

lolabelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lolabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 10:35am
Amen, I know that God will deliver me from all my troubles and concerns.
abbasjewel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abbasjewel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 1:15pm
That is such a blessed scripture:
"From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I;" (Psalm 61:2, NIV)
Amen!
BasicBish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BasicBish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2010 at 9:43pm

Amen
Bijoux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bijoux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2011 at 9:18pm
Amen!!Clap
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by lolabelle lolabelle wrote:

! So many times, people feel stuck in their circumstances because they are looking at them from a natural perspective. This natural perspective is limited. It's small. It's only a fraction of what's really going on. But, if we'll rise up to a higher level, we will see things the way God sees them. We'll understand His purposes and see the way to victory!

greatSmile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic