Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

High School Reunions, Do You Go?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Where Im from, its like being at the high school you attended every time you step foot in a local Walmart or Church lol. And if you decided to go to an HBCU, especially those in NC and not far from, that was an extension of the high school you attended as well.

I get depressed seeing some of my classmates, and mofos I went to school with. Im always like, if were the same age, why do you look 50+ and disastrous, ta hell have you been doin with your life?

Like this girl on my fb, I swear she's like 3 years under me; I went to school with her older sister. Well, this girl is missing teeth, and no not the ones in the back, were talking VIP TEETH- the mu'fucca's that are front and center.

She fucc'd it up for me. I dont want to see any of them. Im still cool with those that matter, and Im good with that.
CryLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 7:58pm
We haven't had one but out 15th year anniversary was last year. There's talk about a 20th; I definitely want to go.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 8:48pm
I missed our first reunion but i plan on going to the next. My geek squad has to scroll in beaming in success.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 8:51pm
I see enough of these assholes on fb. I don't need to see their asses in person.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 10:48pm
Mine is this year...not even semi-interested in attending.
beautiful_hair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:15am
Someone created a FB for our 20th reunion asking for suggestions because the only idea on the table is a yacht party. Confused
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:46am
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Where Im from, its like being at the high school you attended every time you step foot in a local Walmart or Church lol. And if you decided to go to an HBCU, especially those in NC and not far from, that was an extension of the high school you attended as well.

I get depressed seeing some of my classmates, and mofos I went to school with. Im always like, if were the same age, why do you look 50+ and disastrous, ta hell have you been doin with your life?

Like this girl on my fb, I swear she's like 3 years under me; I went to school with her older sister. Well, this girl is missing teeth, and no not the ones in the back, were talking VIP TEETH- the mu'fucca's that are front and center.

She fucc'd it up for me. I dont want to see any of them. Im still cool with those that matter, and Im good with that.

OH NO LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345