BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

High School Reunions, Do You Go?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:04pm

I still keep in touch with my hittas...everybody else can skate

I missed mine last year
Sponsored Links

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 3:21pm
my 20 is next year and I want to go.  but sadly I know what happened to most of the people I know.........either dead, on drugs, mentally ill, or working locally with me.  The rest I'd love to see if they come
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

my 20 is next year and I want to go.  but sadly I know what happened to most of the people I know.........either dead, on drugs, mentally ill, or working locally with me.  The rest I'd love to see if they come

that is sad 510Q
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

No. I am not interested in fraternizing with those people. I will probably go to the 30 yrs one (with God's will).

My 20 year college reunion is next month, I just paid for my reunion event tix and I am in the process of booking my hotel, etc. I am excited, but feel a bid sad b/c my memory is not what it used to be and I feel really bad when people recognize me and I dont recognize them. I am actually going to spend some time going through the yearbooks to get the names & faces lined up.

I am also looking to lose 10-15 lbs b4 the reunion b/c I will be dammed b4 I am in the group photo looking less that a dimeLOL The Ladies of H______ University are known for keeping themselves on point and I will not be the po lil thing that used to be really cute lol

this will be the first college reunion you've attended over the 20 years?

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 03 2014 at 4:59pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 4:59pm
no
i saw pics and that ish looked so low budget
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:21pm
my 10 passed already. i dont go. i didnt like them then..i sure as heck wont now. Ermm 
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:26pm
haven't had one yet. doubt i would go if we did. no need to spend money on a reunion full of people i never cared for anyway since i can be nosy on facebook if i wanna see what's going on with anyone.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:30pm
i went to 1. the females were still cute, and guys stilllll were trying to get at them panties. smh.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:31pm
No, the ones that mattered I am still in contact with. Then there are the ones that you see on FB and wonder wtf happened and what was their drug of choice. 
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:35pm
It's been 26 yrs for me. Never had a desire to go to one, and even if I had, I wasn't willing to pay the $ to fly back home.

The only non relatives classmates I was cool with in hs, are on my Facebook friends list. All THREE of them. LOL

Many of the others send me friends requests. I'm like Confused. Nosey mufugas. Then they'll send my older sister a request to try to come in the back door to be in my business. Of course, she accepts them, lol.

I occasionally peruse my classmates' FB pages. It's cool to see the ones that I disliked the most are the ones that have gained the most weight and have grandchildren already. Evil Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>