Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

High school Boys found guilty of rape

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JasonWllms55 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonWllms55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2013 at 10:00pm
there is another story just like this one that broke this week in Torrington,CT.  

HS football players accused of raping some 13 year old girl. The victim is being teased and criticized on social media. 

Sponsored Links

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2013 at 10:09pm
Malik is supposedly appealing the verdict smh

How you gonna give a half ass apology then turn around and appeal

You ain't sorry
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2013 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Malik is supposedly appealing the verdict smh

How you gonna give a half ass apology then turn around and appeal

You ain't sorry

yeah i read somewhere that they are going to appeal on the grounds that his brain wasn't fully developed after their first defense failed, which was that she wasn't "that drunk" and her silence was consent

i hope the victim sues the media outlets that leaked her identity
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2013 at 11:04pm
Whaaaat? Silence=consent? I swear some people and their horrid logic need to jump off an overpass into rush hour traffic.

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2013 at 11:08pm
So basically admitting that they did it but don't want to be punished
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2013 at 6:02am
her silence was consent? wow....but men used to define rape like that
TiffanyinTX View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiffanyinTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2013 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Nisha Nisha wrote:

I'm watching 20/20 now....

Did you see the blk boy's body language just change?  Hmmmmm.....

I wonder if it's that negative stereotyping effect, where he fears a stereotype about making his group look bad and thus makes himself stand out. His body language is noticably different from the other boys.
MzBrownEyeZ38 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MzBrownEyeZ38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by journeytolong journeytolong wrote:

Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

got to pg 2 and the victim blaming pissed me off.

boys/men need to understand what consent is and what it is not.

you cannot consent when you are drunk. period. end of story. doesn't matter what she was wearing, who she was around, she did not consent and that is rape.

i give not one sh*t about them being labeled sex offenders. i'm tired of hearing how their lives are "ruined" now...they will still live out their lives fine. support needs to be given to the victim. i hope she moves the fvck out of that town and gets some intense therapy.

i wish that the other bystanders was charged.

I do not understand how people have taken what I said and turned it into defending the boys. All I was trying to say was she is not completely innocent. But you see and perceive what you want so idgaf, my opinion stays.

Well, what did you expect? You made your opinion and everyone else is making theirs, some of us just don't agree.  I just don't see how the victim's 'innocence' makes you feel that it should be put into question. These boys raped this girl, regardless of whether she was drunk or not, and got caught and was put on the internet.  You had to have known that what you wrote would result into some backlash, so you can't get mad if someone says your statements sound like victim blaming.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 12:01pm
commentary

4 more school employees charged in Steubenville rape case

By CNN Staff
updated 9:07 AM EST, Tue November 26, 2013

(CNN) -- A grand jury investigating the 2012 rape of a 16-year-old girl in Steubenville, Ohio, and educators' responses to a separate rape allegation in the city that year has led to the indictment of four school employees, including the school superintendent, who faces felony charges, Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine announced Monday.

Steubenville City Schools Superintendent Michael McVey faces three felony counts: one charge of tampering with evidence and two counts of obstructing justice. He also is charged with making a false statement and obstructing official business, both misdemeanors, DeWine said.

Also indicted were an elementary school principal, Lynnett Gorman, and wrestling coach Seth Fluharty, both of whom are charged with misdemeanor failure to report child abuse. Volunteer assistant Steubenville football coach Matt Belardine was charged with four misdemeanors: allowing underage drinking, obstructing official business, making a false statement and contributing to the unruliness or delinquency of a child.

This brings to six the number of people the grand jury has indicted after two students were convicted of rape, DeWine said. A school technology director and his daughter were indicted in October.

more

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/25/justice/ohio-steubenville-rape-case/index.html

Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 12:37pm
Hold on employees obstructed justice? How disgusting.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
  Share Topic