BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

High End Makeup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 40414243>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 1:57am
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

mizzsandra, IDK why you bother with high end makeup. You will still look like a light skin angry Precious after all the makeup has been applied.

You're just mad that they keep the good shyt behind the counter and your thieving trout mouth ass can't lift it......Judging from your lifestyle you look like shyt Im convinced.....pretty bishes out here living better....no pics need you're ugly.....your broke pathetic existence is proof enough.....no bad bish would ever fucc with a 30 year old nickel boy unless thats all you can pull.....

Speaking of STEALING, how bout I could STEAL yo nicca if you attracted anybody worth having. How bout I pass the 30 year old nickle boy to you so you can have a warm body next to your extra wide azz in the winter? I hope you got a gym membership and a life coach for christmas...No bad confident bish hates this hard. You will need all the Lancome and Clinique you can get your sausage link fingers on

Da hayl?
Sponsored Links

msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 2:45am
Im in love with lancome  foundations.  I have the teint miracle, idole and visonair...my skin tone has changed within the last yr , so i mix shades and formulas. The dif formulas function differently.certainly depends on the look youre going for (coverage levels and finish). The mufe always makes me look like i have on foundation,  which I loathe.

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I'm so conflicted

I've finally decided to go the high end foundation route because I'm tired of Fit Me

My top two choices have been Lancome and MUFE.

I've finally got my color matched well but ladies, which do you think I should get?

Lancome 24h Teint Idole, Lancome Miracle, or MUFE HD?

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 2:50am

Edited by liesnalibis - Apr 17 2014 at 3:03am
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 3:46am

mizzsandra, IDK why you bother with high end makeup. You will still look like a light skin angry Precious after all the makeup has been applied.

You're just mad that they keep the good shyt behind the counter and your thieving trout mouth ass can't lift it......Judging from your lifestyle you look like shyt Im convinced.....pretty bishes out here living better....no pics need you're ugly.....your broke pathetic existence is proof enough.....no bad bish would ever fucc with a 30 year old nickel boy unless thats all you can pull.....

Speaking of STEALING, how bout I could STEAL yo nicca if you attracted anybody worth having. How bout I pass the 30 year old nickle boy to you so you can have a warm body next to your extra wide azz in the winter? I hope you got a gym membership and a life coach for christmas...No bad confident bish hates this hard. You will need all the Lancome and Clinique you can get your sausage link fingers on

Da hayl?

da hayl? also
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 6:22am
Gurl she got mad at me in another thread and decided to come in here.....lmao.....

Get the Lancome.....I hear great things about it.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 7:49am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Bump.... aint no one scared of Diane and Elf aint for everyone.

Carry on...

Oh so you bad now?! I just visited the obeah man and im sending 7 years of chola eyebrows and lips for your stubborn azz! Check your doorway i sprinkled the powder there and along your windows
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL..Dianeeeeeeeeeeeeee di obeah man rob u
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:58am

Gurl she got mad at me in another thread and decided to come in here.....lmao.....

Get the Lancome.....I hear great things about it.

I read the rest of that.. I'm mad that's how this thread started off!! LOL

But the thread definitely recovered nicely! Clap

Only reason why I saw that is because I searched Lancome in this thread!
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 10:25am

I'm so conflicted

I've finally decided to go the high end foundation route because I'm tired of Fit Me

My top two choices have been Lancome and MUFE.

I've finally got my color matched well but ladies, which do you think I should get?

Lancome 24h Teint Idole, Lancome Miracle, or MUFE HD?

Lancome teint idole ultra is my favorite foundation, My shade in MUFE is ashy af on me, if I go up a shade it's too dark & the wrong undertone, no one has time to mix foundations when my 460 Suede W is a perfect match. I think Lancome has one of the best formulas.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 10:36am
I need a good fiber lash extending mascara.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 3:17am
Nordstrom is selling DOLCE AND GABBANA cosmetics...anyone have any of their products?

GKISSES...try some Asian mascara's...i love them...*i need to get in touch with T-Rose on fiber mascaras*...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 40414243>