Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

High End Makeup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 43>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:00pm
i am scouring the internet and can't find any comparisons at all Sangfroid...I don't think anyone has done this yet...sorry...
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:05pm
SHE is very good..i am subscribed to her..she is showing black up shades on her arm...good luck...FINDING FEE...IS 25.00 SANGFROID...LOL

http://www.thestyleandbeautydoctor.com/2013/12/black-up-foundation-guide-shades-undertones-formulas-more/
http://www.thestyleandbeautydoctor.com/2013/12/black-up-foundation-guide-shades-undertones-formulas-more/

THESTYLEANDBEAUTYDOCTOR.COM

sorry i can't make the link clickable...but good luck

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Jan 31 2014 at 8:09pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

sangs in her avi 

oh that is her...very pretty...i just posted a blogger's post on this product but i couldn;t make the link clickable...
she is going to have to copy and paste the link to take her directly to the review..

thanks...
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 9:14pm
So I was in target yesterday and I decided to pic up some ELF products.

Contouring powder and Blush in St. Lucia

The contour is decent but the blush is too light......They say its a dupe for the Nars orgasm duo.

Super pigmented dupe for Mac Pink Swoon 

Its more of a satin but the color is close to Ruby Woo def super pigmented

and I got the Makeup set spray form ELF ($6) too

Packaging was cute and def felt more durable than mac's......everything except the spray was $3

super cheap but Im liking......Wink
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 11:46pm
Anybody have any of the Urban Decay Naked palettes? I kinda sorta want all three. I need a good talking to.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 7:04am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

So I was in target yesterday and I decided to pic up some ELF products.

Contouring powder and Blush in St. Lucia

The contour is decent but the blush is too light......They say its a dupe for the Nars orgasm duo.

Super pigmented dupe for Mac Pink Swoon 

Its more of a satin but the color is close to Ruby Woo def super pigmented

and I got the Makeup set spray form ELF ($6) too

Packaging was cute and def felt more durable than mac's......everything except the spray was $3

super cheap but Im liking......Wink

I have that elf duo. Looks nothing like the Nars one. And the pink side is such a waste lol.

Edited by Naturalchick30 - Feb 09 2014 at 7:05am
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 7:12am
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

I wonder if mac's stereo rose mineralized skin finish is really worth it. Does it even show up on us?

I read on Specktra that girls who are NC45 and up wear it paired with other blushes. Ive swatched it before and it showed but it wasn't that uniqued so I didn't buy it.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 7:25am
i have the first urban decay palatte... never used it though.. had it for over a year i think.. 
is it no good anymore..? 
im not about that eyeshadow life yet.. 
tbh ive rarellllly been putting on foundation... i simply cant be bothered. jus mascara and a little fill of the eyebrows lately.. 

sandra, post your beat face.. you seem like you know make up. and are good at it... show us that face. 

Edited by coconess - Feb 09 2014 at 7:28am
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 7:58am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Anybody have any of the Urban Decay Naked palettes? I kinda sorta want all three. I need a good talking to.

I have and use the first two. I didn't feel like there was any new color in the third one that I just had to have so I didn't bother.

I use the first two often enough to feel like I'm getting my money's worth.

I think I saw swatches of all three together online.

ETA the swatches cuz I.stopped being lazy .

Edited by ShadyLady - Feb 09 2014 at 8:01am
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i have the first urban decay palatte... never used it though.. had it for over a year i think.. 
is it no good anymore..? 
im not about that eyeshadow life yet.. 
tbh ive rarellllly been putting on foundation... i simply cant be bothered. jus mascara and a little fill of the eyebrows lately.. 

sandra, post your beat face.. you seem like you know make up. and are good at it... show us that face. 

Next time I do an all out face which is V day I will think about it......LOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style