BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

High End Makeup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 43>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 12:54am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

According to wendy williams they are doing away with regular light bulbs soon and will only be selling those energy saving thangs that can have you outside looking all kinds of crazy so if you have a fav go stock up now!Cry

I can't be on Ebay trying to get black market light bulbs bidding Ouch

ur exactly right..a guy at home depot told me the same thing...those mercury lights are what will be in to use in the future, and also since they have mercury in them they r more harder to dispose of. He told me his mom accidentally broke one of those lights and he had to clean it up for her cause it is poisonous...

so he told me to stock up on the old light bulbs...
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 1:00am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Ladies do any of you have vanity for your makeup with the lights? Been looking for one for my bedroom. 

dayum i just seen a very nice one at BED, BATH AND BEYOND..A a victorian style vanity ..just gorgeous...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 1:06am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Went ahead and ordered the Marc Jacobs genius gel. I'll let you guys know how it wears

I love it.

i absolutely love it...i know when my tax return comes in that is one item i will definitely be purchasing along with other stuff...such as

bigger size of Balenciaga Florabotanica, body/bath gel set
Jimmy Choo body/bath gel set
Hourglass Veil primer
I know there is more but can't think of it off of the top of my head right now...

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 1:25am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Ladies do any of you have vanity for your makeup with the lights? Been looking for one for my bedroom. 

dayum i just seen a very nice one at BED, BATH AND BEYOND..A a victorian style vanity ..just gorgeous...

That Rita Hayworth one at Pier One is something fab tooCryCryCry All mirrored but I am waiting until it is 30% off again. I refuse retail price, I just cant.CryCry
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 7:41am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Has anyone tried the Marc Jacobs products ? Nothing looked too tempting at all.

I like the gel foundation it isn't too heavy and it goes on smooth and is buildable....the lady at Sephora said its a lighter Nars foundation...I've never used Nars though
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 7:43am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

That Rita Hayworth one at Pier One is something fab tooCryCryCry All mirrored but I am waiting until it is 30% off again. I refuse retail price, I just cant.CryCry

Ive been clocking that bad boy!  CryLOL
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 8:18am
This isnt a makeup product and I k ow many of you make your own cleansers and such but just wondering has anyone used Peter Roth's Camu camu vit c brightening sleeping mask or any products from this Vit. C line?

Edited by Princess_S - Jan 30 2014 at 8:18am
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 1:47pm
Wearing it today... I bough cocoa light, it matches well but I won't be able to wear this in the summer. Im going to return it for cocoa medium... so far i'm not feeling the genius of it all, help me.

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 1:50pm
this is just the first day but I think i like MUFE face and body better.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 2:00pm
Rumb, I couldn't decide b/w cocoa light and medium either. So I got both. Figured I could mix and tha's what I usually do.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 43>