Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

High End Makeup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 43>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i didnt know you were a lightskinnder… 
i pegged you for a brownie 

Me tooo. I was like that ain't southern. Flawless skin by the way Southern.
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:45pm
thanks, yall tell me if it look crazy. dont have me walking around like Wacko

suga, it was the tint only so all i felt were some light sweeps. it took about 10-15 min
now if i get them tatted, i suspect ill be tearing up
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:48pm
Out of the three new extra dimension skin finishes from mac, which are a must have? I already have gold deposit msf and golden bronze loose powder so I don't want anything similar to that.
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

what makeup and eye make up remover do you guys use? 

Raw black soap. Melts it away like it wasn't there.

it doesn't sting ur eyes?

Not really, not anything unbearable anyway.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 6:47am
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Follow you? Girl stop.....I clicked on a thread and you ranting about an old nicca tryna holla.....and I said he might get you off those racks......Muthaphuka he might LOL 

If Mr 00 didnt get you no hair removal then dont worry bout what some old nicca might get me.

And you remain following me from thread to thread wit ya pressed azz. 1 out of 2 threads I post in, your burly azz right behind me with some slick comment. Admit it, You follow me and you are obsessed.

I'm following you....yet you in two threads salty because truth hurts......and the truth is you are trash and those men aren't missing your ass by mistake.......old niccas tryna holla cause you must be looking like you can be bought. or you're hurting and it shows....and bums tryna holla cause they see you on their level.......a pretty bish doesn't have to steal she has that nicca slide the card....but you ain't so you can't.....

What would you know about what a pretty bish do? you barely groom! Got the nerve to be putting MAC on over a full beard and talking ish at the same time. You get 0 niccas tryna holla ever and you prolly bankrolling Mr 00 to get him to be with you. An angry fat bitter bish with facial hair aint pullin nobody. You slide cards to keep a nicca and wouldnt know what being holla'ed at feels like
I logged in to see that i have clearly missed a lot of beef in this forumDead

Lancome (on my student budget) is my best high end product.. the teint idole, only foundation to cover my acne scars.

Edited by Lilaca - Jan 04 2014 at 6:48am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 1:50pm
i just tried the dior show mascara.. with the dior primer.. I've never used an eyelash primer before. 
i think i like it. it definitely added length.. but it still looks pretty natural.. not thick or clumpy/spidery. 

tomorrow ill try it without the primer.. 
then the next day ill try the diorshow iconic overcurl that also came in the kit.. no primer. 
i think I'm gonna like the overcurl better from the look of the brush and it looks more liquidy.. 

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 1:55pm
Thanks Dior. I'm gonna get a MJ sample.

Coco.. I never use a primer either. My left lashes bunch together no matter the wand. I'm gonna try the dior again with primer. I need another staple anyway. Even my pink tube maybeline doesn't do what it used to do.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 2:00pm
yea try the primer.. my lashes are curly and clump together sometimes.. i kinda wanna say that it separated better than any mascara I've tried.. without being all thick  

i just put a little overcurl over the reg diorshow.. i like it. idk if i fully like it better than they're real.. but in some ways its better. 
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Dior...I'm in Cali and they've never told me no mas...lol

Anywho, ya'll I am seriously considering starting a makeup and health care channel on ytube.. I feel like there is a void missing for us *clears throat* older and younger that want to look gewd but not draggish.

Seriously considering it but it seems like such a chore....

I'd sign up for a YT account to follow youEmbarrassed

I searched all walmarts and  targets I could get to (too sick to move) and couldn't find any collagen powder, Im so vexed! I found some tablets but it was the only bottle and it was damaged.Angry

Forgive the thread jack fancy ladies, Let me walk my poor behind outta this thread.Ouch
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:38pm
id sign up too Rumb. I get the chore part cause some people seem to wait with bated breath for a new video
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 43>