BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

High End Makeup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 43>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:38am

Mary kay has the best eye makeup remover i've ever tried..hands down.

Honestly..I don't buy much high end makeup anymore. Hell, I use an elf powder to set my highlight. Better than ben nye imo. Really want to try the Laura Mercier loose powder. Will pick that up next time I'm by sephora. Inglot makes great eyeliner..eventhough I wouldn't neccesarily call the brand "high end"
Sponsored Links

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:40am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I need a new primer and foundation.....my po lil face was bare by  1am on new years....but my liner was on point.....I afraid of milk of magnesia I hear it causes acne....
I had numerous dry patches that looked like excema all over my face after trying this a few times. Never again.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Dior...I'm in Cali and they've never told me no mas...lol

Anywho, ya'll I am seriously considering starting a makeup and health care channel on ytube.. I feel like there is a void missing for us *clears throat* older and younger that want to look gewd but not draggish.

Seriously considering it but it seems like such a chore....

Do it Rummy! I'm going to start my channel back up again once I move.

I second this!
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:25pm
That African red tea stuff from Sephora is the business for super oily skin. I use it at night and my face is fresh in the morning.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:27pm
we definitely need a health channel rumi! if i was more videogenic id do it… 

suga, are you talking about ole henrikson? I'm glad you mentioned that.. cus i was gonna buy the lil kit that has that cleanser.. but i have dry skin so i don't think it would be good for me.. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:28pm
Does anyone remember Becca powder....shyt was like silk
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Anywho, ya'll I am seriously considering starting a makeup and health care channel on ytube.. I feel like there is a void missing for us *clears throat* older and younger that want to look gewd but not draggish.

Do it Rummy! I'm going to start my channel back up again once I move.

I second this!

RUMMYYYYYYY do it. Thanks so much for the recommendations for the Kojic Acid and Amlactin lotion. My skin has never felt smoother or clearer. The pimple marks are going away super fast. I can't wait for the additional goodies you have.

I hope you won't be like those YT'ers that don't answer questions in the DAMN post. eeeeeeewwwww that irks my nerves to pieces. Don't flash a tube of lipstick and its looking all nice and luscious and you forget to put it in the description bar after you said "I will list everything" like 5 times then when a sister asks....I get its in the description bar. No BEOTCH you ain't put it in there cos you want us sweating you and asking you a million and 1 questions you dried lip heaux! Rummy atleast answer my questions dammit!

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

we definitely need a health channel rumi! if i was more videogenic id do it… 

suga, are you talking about ole henrikson? I'm glad you mentioned that.. cus i was gonna buy the lil kit that has that cleanser.. but i have dry skin so i don't think it would be good for me.

seriously that product is a huge NO NO for you then...
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:37pm
I will spend on powder, mascara, maybe blush...everything else..FDB

Edited by KottonKandy - Jan 03 2014 at 1:38pm
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:37pm

ur super lucky then...out here it is only 3....lawd then u just go in and do major F.R.E.E. shopping then...LMAO..bank account ain't even touched..LOLLOLLOL

just have ur driver's license and go in, free shopping and STAGE RIGHT..EXIT..

u sly dog u...Wink
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 43>