Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

High End Makeup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 43>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
livi123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote livi123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 2:29pm
I use a lot of Fashion Fair but I really want to try Black Up Cosmetics but for me it's really expensive.

Has anyone tried Black Up?

http://www.beautystat.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/blackup-lips-campaign.png

http://www.thestyleandbeautydoctor.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/black-up-cosmetics.jpg

http://mademagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/297632_274440375915580_189447934414825_1142463_7471831_n.jpg

Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 2:48pm
Speaking of black|up (and side-eyeing all you blotchy faced heauxs always up in the makeup threads in TTT but I ain't never seen hide nor eyebrow hair of in the makeup section Ermm) I wonder why b|u isn't available at Sephora or on the website.

Both Sephora and BU are of French origin and most of the brands available in Seph were 1st high-end brands unavailable in the US before Sephora started carrying them.

I have an idea why, but I could be wrong. Imma email Seph corporate about b|u one of these days.

Edited by FarraFace - Jan 02 2014 at 2:49pm
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Speaking of black|up (and side-eyeing all you blotchy faced heauxs always up in the makeup threads in TTT but I ain't never seen hide nor eyebrow hair of in the makeup section Ermm) I wonder why b|u isn't available at Sephora or on the website.

Both Sephora and BU are of French origin and most of the brands available in Seph were 1st high-end brands unavailable in the US before Sephora started carrying them.

I have an idea why, but I could be wrong. Imma email Seph corporate about b|u one of these days.

LOLLOLLOL BUT u r  correct...i always put that in my "how to improve sephora" box when i do that survey after i shop there...i also suggested that in the Ulta suggestion box along with having Queen Latifah's Cover girl line sold at Ulta's...

Sephora should carry the B/U cosmetic line...how do we start a petition for them to do that Farraface?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:40pm
telling ya'll hit up sephora for those samples....i always do, i  think 3 is the maximum of the samples...
going to hit up a different sephora to get another sample of marc jacobs gel foundation and hourglass veil primer...shoot IDC...LOLLOLLOLLOL

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 11:47pm
Maximum samples at Sephora ... No such thing when I visit cause I leave with a whole bunch of stuff
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 12:13am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

LOL
you talkin bout me?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 12:45am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Maximum samples at Sephora ... No such thing when I visit cause I leave with a whole bunch of stuff

GETOUTTAHERE...i was told 3 is the maximum...where is ur sephora? mine are at willow grove mall and king of prussia...i have to send my daughter and her friends to hit them up for what i want...LOLLOLLOL give her the list and ask daughter for these in samples...yanno stocking up on freebies..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 12:49am
oh yeah 

COCONESS...i tried the Ole Henriksen african red tea and let me tell ya...this facial foam wash really dries out ur skin...meaning this would be better to use in the hot summer heat to really get ur face super clean...it has a very citrusy scent which is very nice....it didn't sting my eyes when using...but after u wash ur face, ur face is extremely tight...so i am saving this for the hot humid summer heat..

i use my shiseido foam cleanser which leaves my face soft and not super tight like O.H. does...good luck..
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:23am
Dior...I'm in Cali and they've never told me no mas...lol

Anywho, ya'll I am seriously considering starting a makeup and health care channel on ytube.. I feel like there is a void missing for us *clears throat* older and younger that want to look gewd but not draggish.

Seriously considering it but it seems like such a chore....
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:35am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Dior...I'm in Cali and they've never told me no mas...lol

Anywho, ya'll I am seriously considering starting a makeup and health care channel on ytube.. I feel like there is a void missing for us *clears throat* older and younger that want to look gewd but not draggish.

Seriously considering it but it seems like such a chore....

Do it Rummy! I'm going to start my channel back up again once I move.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 43>
  Share Topic