Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

High End Makeup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 43>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i plan on getting laura mercier tinted moisturizer and a moisturizing night creme for 2014.
that's about it bc i feel like as i age i should take better care of my skin
i want to maintain my eyelash extensions

i wish i could afford that...but i use lash growth serum...my brows are thinning out and lashes are thin..those females on utube can whip those false lashes on in 0 seconds....me, forget it...just over do it with 3 different mascaras..LOLLOL to get the false lash look
Sponsored Links

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

i plan on getting laura mercier tinted moisturizer and a moisturizing night creme for 2014.

i wish i could afford that...but i use lash growth serum...my brows are thinning out and lashes are thin..those females on utube can whip those false lashes on in 0 seconds....me, forget it...just over do it with 3 different mascaras..LOLLOL to get the false lash look

Have you tried jamaican black castor oil? 
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

yea i got them twice with a touch up.. 
i really liked the way they looked but they definitely made my natural lashes shorter and idk if i went to the wrong place or what... 
idk if its somethin i wanna be consistent with for like ever.. i feel like ill have to (be consistent) cus my naturals feel so bald headed now.. I'm hoping they'll grow back to how they were.   

Did this happen after the first or second time? I want to try them but my natural lashes are long and I would be broken hearted if the ended up bald.
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

its not about the name its about the quality 
(for makeup) 
I agree especially since certain brands are owned/ produced by the same company like Nars and Shiseido.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 7:37pm

Heart
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

I need something for my eyes... I hate the way glasses make you look like you haven't slept in days. If it works well, ill pay $$

you have mufe hd foundation, right dior? what shade are in that?

I've been using Estee Lauder Firming/Sculpting eye cream and Advanced Night Repair (serum). Whenever I buy my foundation, they give me samples which last for months.

Thanx... from Sephora? I wanna wear my contacts more
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 7:41pm
thanks dior
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by stardaqueenb23 stardaqueenb23 wrote:

Did this happen after the first or second time? I want to try them but my natural lashes are long and I would be broken hearted if the ended up bald.

i think it was after my 2nd touch up.. the first time. 
then i got them again for my trip even though i vowed never to get them again (no touch up) and i didnt really see a difference.. but by that time i was already bald-lashed. (not literally.. but compared to before.. its bald to me.. not necessarily just density but length) 

my lashes were long too i am broken hearted… if i could go back i wouldn't have done it.. 
but again i don't know if i went to the wrong place or what.. cus the lash techs said ppl maintain their lashes.. and she tried to say it was cus i pick at them.. but they'll say anything.. idk. 
they looked really nice.. made my eyes pop like before i gained weight  
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Have you tried jamaican black castor oil? 

No but i have read great reviews on and of it...which is the best and authentic product to buy? thanks
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 2:16am

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

I need something for my eyes... I hate the way glasses make you look like you haven't slept in days. If it works well, ill pay $$

you have mufe hd foundation, right dior? what shade are in that?

I've been using Estee Lauder Firming/Sculpting eye cream and Advanced Night Repair (serum). Whenever I buy my foundation, they give me samples which last for months.

Thanx... from Sephora? I wanna wear my contacts more

I got it from Macy's. I don't think Sephora carries Estee Lauder.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style