Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

High End Makeup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 43>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 11:13pm
High end is like Chanel, Guerlain, Dior, Shu Uemura, Shiseido
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 11:34pm
its not about the name its about the quality 
(for makeup) 
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 11:34pm
Oh ok...well i will never own any of those brands lol

i just like a good concealer

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 11:35pm
Is Lancôme Paris high end?
I love their foundation
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 11:39pm
No lol
ETA: I do like the teint idole foundation

Edited by Naturalchick30 - Dec 28 2013 at 11:40pm
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Follow you? Girl stop.....I clicked on a thread and you ranting about an old nicca tryna holla.....and I said he might get you off those racks......Muthaphuka he might LOL 

If Mr 00 didnt get you no hair removal then dont worry bout what some old nicca might get me.

And you remain following me from thread to thread wit ya pressed azz. 1 out of 2 threads I post in, your burly azz right behind me with some slick comment. Admit it, You follow me and you are obsessed.

I'm following you....yet you in two threads salty because truth hurts......and the truth is you are trash and those men aren't missing your ass by mistake.......old niccas tryna holla cause you must be looking like you can be bought. or you're hurting and it shows....and bums tryna holla cause they see you on their level.......a pretty bish doesn't have to steal she has that nicca slide the card....but you ain't so you can't.....

What would you know about what a pretty bish do? you barely groom! Got the nerve to be putting MAC on over a full beard and talking ish at the same time. You get 0 niccas tryna holla ever and you prolly bankrolling Mr 00 to get him to be with you. An angry fat bitter bish with facial hair aint pullin nobody. You slide cards to keep a nicca and wouldnt know what being holla'ed at feels like
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 11:53pm
i need to stop reading this stuff...because i now have a permanent image of what i think mizzsandra looks like...lol

Edited by femmefatale85 - Dec 28 2013 at 11:53pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 11:56pm
lancome seems kinda high end.. 

but yea.. 'high end' of makeup isn't my realm.
i just know about the fashion names and that mac and them aren't. 

Edited by coconess - Dec 28 2013 at 11:57pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 12:00am
sandra had her face in her avi for a while didnt she? 

she has that nose thing. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 12:01am
You mad cause my sh*t is true.....no need to exaggerate I'm just saying shyt you already told BHM.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 43>