BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

High End Makeup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 43>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

lmao...

so, is nars high end?

it's with mac, not high end imo
Sponsored Links

Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Follow you? Girl stop.....I clicked on a thread and you ranting about an old nicca tryna holla.....and I said he might get you off those racks......Muthaphuka he might LOL 

If Mr 00 didnt get you no hair removal then dont worry bout what some old nicca might get me.

And you remain following me from thread to thread wit ya pressed azz. 1 out of 2 threads I post in, your burly azz right behind me with some slick comment. Admit it, You follow me and you are obsessed.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:31pm
ok.. I don't have it either way lol. I just wanted some recommendations for blush
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:33pm

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

this dior mascara

exactly which one

(my pockets hate yall)

Diorshow waterproof.....

love this
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:38pm
sephora has a kit on sale that has: 
- 0.13 oz Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara in Black
- 0.13 oz Diorshow Maximizer
- Diorshow Brow Styler in Universal Brown
- 0.38 oz Diorshow Mascara in Black
- Carrying Case 

for $48.. then get 20% off with code extra 20 
all sale items are 20% off with code.. 

ugh.. see.. this thread. I want a few things.. 

Edited by coconess - Dec 28 2013 at 10:46pm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:39pm
anybody have a sephora brush set.

i need a a travel set
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:49pm
the few brushes i have i got from mac.. and i lost them. 

i really wish i could find that little angled eye liner brush 

I'm trying to decide if i need all those things that come in that kit.. thats too many steps. 

i know i want to try this ole henrikson kit.. not makeup but whatevs 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:54pm
I got a pink travel set I just played with. Also, the $44(?) kit. I like the foundation and blush brushes. I don't use eye shadow so I cant rate those brushes. The concealer brush... I usually use my finger but its ok I guess

eta: I cleaned my foundation (powder)brush with that sonya kashuk sh*t and it made my brush shed. I'm scared to use it on my elf brushes. I shoulda returned it when I had the chance

Edited by Ming - Dec 28 2013 at 10:56pm
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 11:08pm

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

ysl le teint touche éclat foundation
it sucks cus the darkest is too dark.. but the one above it is too light.. so i have to mix. and I've only used them 4 times. 

urban decay and mac are high end? 

Shady bootsLOL

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

Follow you? Girl stop.....I clicked on a thread and you ranting about an old nicca tryna holla.....and I said he might get you off those racks......Muthaphuka he might LOL 

If Mr 00 didnt get you no hair removal then dont worry bout what some old nicca might get me.

And you remain following me from thread to thread wit ya pressed azz. 1 out of 2 threads I post in, your burly azz right behind me with some slick comment. Admit it, You follow me and you are obsessed.

I'm following you....yet you in two threads salty because truth hurts......and the truth is you are trash and those men aren't missing your ass by mistake.......old niccas tryna holla cause you must be looking like you can be bought. or you're hurting and it shows....and bums tryna holla cause they see you on their level.......a pretty bish doesn't have to steal she has that nicca slide the card....but you ain't so you can't.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 43>
  Share Topic