Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

High End Makeup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 42>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 9:27pm
me neither. I need to get the other things down before i really mess with eyeshadow.. thats another world. i just go get my makeup done when I'm going somewhere i care about. 
i try winging and they're always different… always. 
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 9:33pm
Is Makeup Forever high end? If so I got the HD foundation...I liked it but I don't wear it because I don't wear foundation. So I'll probably never buy it again, had it for a while now.

I do think I'll start investing in good concealers and color correctors, but anything else I will stick to inexpensive stuff.

Edited by femmefatale85 - Dec 28 2013 at 9:43pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 9:34pm
i might try olive oil as a makeup remover next time. my skin is really dry.. 

and I think i want to try a bb cream.. 

and i think i need blushes.. i had 2 and i can't find either 

Edited by coconess - Dec 28 2013 at 9:36pm
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i might try olive oil as a makeup remover next time. my skin is really dry.. 

and I think i want to try a bb cream.. 

and i think i need blushes.. i had 2 and i can't find either 

olive oil is the truth for dry skin Clap
I use that and makeup remover wipes
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Is Makeup Forever high end? If so I got the HD foundation...I liked it but I don't wear it because I don't wear foundation. So I'll probably never buy it again, had it for a while now.

I do think I'll start investing in good concealers and color correctors, but anything else I will stick to inexpensive stuff.

I found the holy grail of under eye concealers. It's the Sephora brand that comes in those little compacts.

I got mine in Nutmeg. It. is. everything. 

And it's only $15. I compared it to Smashbox which I paid over $30 for and the Smashbox was sh*t in comparison. So was Mac.
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:05pm
mizzsandra, IDK why you bother with high end makeup. You will still look like a light skin angry Precious after all the makeup has been applied.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

mizzsandra, IDK why you bother with high end makeup. You will still look like a light skin angry Precious after all the makeup has been applied.

You're just mad that they keep the good shyt behind the counter and your thieving trout mouth ass can't lift it......Judging from your lifestyle you look like shyt Im convinced.....pretty bishes out here living better....no pics need you're ugly.....your broke pathetic existence is proof enough.....no bad bish would ever fucc with a 30 year old nickel boy unless thats all you can pull.....
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

You're just mad that they keep the good shyt behind the counter and your thieving trout mouth ass can't lift it......Judging from your lifestyle you look like shyt Im convinced.....pretty bishes out here living better....no pics need you're ugly.....your broke pathetic existence is proof enough.....no bad bish would ever fucc with a 30 year old nickel boy unless thats all you can pull.....

Speaking of STEALING, how bout I could STEAL yo nicca if you attracted anybody worth having. How bout I pass the 30 year old nickle boy to you so you can have a warm body next to your extra wide azz in the winter? I hope you got a gym membership and a life coach for christmas...No bad confident bish hates this hard. You will need all the Lancome and Clinique you can get your sausage link fingers on
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:16pm
I always use olive oil as an makeup remover. I have a cloth just for removing my makeup lol. I love Sephora blushes that comes in the same compact. 
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 10:16pm
hmmm, did I miss something lol 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System