Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

High & drunk lowlife KICKS baby to death

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 7:42pm
Omg babies are not that hard to deal with. They either need to be fed, changed, or just held.

I hate people. No excuses for shiit like this!!!
Sponsored Links

nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 8:23pm
Had anyone seen the Facebook video of an Asian woman abusing a barely crawling baby while kids and the woman recording it stood by and did nothing???? What is going on?
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by nicks_hotmama06 nicks_hotmama06 wrote:

Had anyone seen the Facebook video of an Asian woman abusing a barely crawling baby while kids and the woman recording it stood by and did nothing???? What is going on?
yes, it was reposted here 3 times
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 9:10pm
I'm a little bothered that the baby is only 8 months and she's moving a guy in who is obviously not the child's father....
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 1:59am
Originally posted by MissinCali MissinCali wrote:

This story breaks my heartCry

Mine too

This lowlife slutbag left her baby with some dude who gives no *&%^$#@Es about her or her child. Based on her MySpace, she's a desperate lonely jumpoff and is the type of girl that just wants any man around. I'm sure she puts men over her kids. I'm sure she doesn't love herself, she wouldn't put up with this bum ass ni. living off of her. And if she loved her baby, she wouldn't have left him with that triflin scumbag ,especially while he is high and drunk.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:51am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

she was 27 and he was 21? 

To me, that is indicative of her mental age, which I think is 15.
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 9:59am
Smh child or adult you don't need to kick anybody so hard they fly off the bed. Women like this make me ill. And I loathe men who prey on single mothers to suck them dry or harm their kids. Bunch of sick fcks.
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 10:15am
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

I'm a little bothered that the baby is only 8 months and she's moving a guy in who is obviously not the child's father....

AND laying up in the bed with the child. She needs to be in jail with his ass, imo. 
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by PlainJane PlainJane wrote:

Being harder on the mother than on the man who kicked the infant to death? She may be the world's biggest idiot, but this I do not understand.

I think that what is pissing people off is that this didn't have to happen. He is a criminal fair enough. She is a MOTHER and still has her children with her. Fair enough if she'd harboured him when she lived alone. But SHE exposed that maniac to her children.

I'm sorry but that is worse. All this could have been avoided if she had sense.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 2:59pm
Both are to blame. How can one go through 9 months of pregnancy only to have a scum bag come and abuse the baby hard enough to die. There are no reasons for this. She should've taken all her babies with her when she left the house. Its not easy to care for multiple children at the same time but hey you have to play the cards you are dealt with. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic