Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

High & drunk lowlife KICKS baby to death

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:13pm
Cream you just can't with some people. Especially people who do the same thing over and over expecting different results.
Sponsored Links

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:16pm
That is just disgusting!!
He doesn't even deserve death... He needs solitary confinement for the rest of his days..
She needs to be charged with neglect because her thirst combined with his actions resulted in a death of an innocent baby.

As a mother, you are supposed to protect your children!! Children cannot fend for themselves.. She obviously hadn't known him long enough to be moving him up in her home around her her babies...

R.I.P. angel...

JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:17pm
rip,

smh
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

she was 27 and he was 21? 

No the MySpace page is old. It said she was a single mother of two. She's 31 and he's 21.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:43pm
He needs to get raped everyday he is locked up in jail. Shawshank Redemption his ass
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by happy 4b happy 4b wrote:

I doubt this is the first time he put his hands on that baby. A man with a record should not be allowed near your innocent baby.

I don't doubt that that was the first time either and I'd be hesitant to date a man with a record, let alone move him in with my children.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 6:55pm
She had five children, she was dating a low-life and she named her youngest child Kobe King Coffee?
She's definitely a f*ck up.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by lanae lanae wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

she was 27 and he was 21? 

No the MySpace page is old. It said she was a single mother of two. She's 31 and he's 21.

I wonder how old her oldest child is. I would not be surprised if her oldest is closer in age to this 21 yr old than she is.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 7:31pm
All this focus on the mom and not enough on the murderer

y'all say that the community gave him too many passes but y'all are still giving him a pass by shifting blame away from him

we can try to be vigilante and do the best you can to protect your family and in hindsight this mother could have done more (ie besides not having him in the house at all, taking the baby with her to the hospital)

but these predators will always find a way to victimize people

we need to focus on THEM

babelipsss View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote babelipsss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 7:38pm

^^I disagree Ricky.  The mother was just as culpable as her "man".  Even more so as her first priority was the protection of her child.  Her failure as a parent is the real problem.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style