Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

High & drunk lowlife KICKS baby to death

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:57pm
Another thing 4B, to be objective, there was a thread here about giving ppl a 2nd chance after petty or serious crimes.  You'd be SURPRISED to know how many ppl would allow a reformed crook into their life. Whether it be lover, friend, employee, etc... they wont blackball them.  Some believe that a criminal past doesn't make you who you are.
Sponsored Links

happy 4b View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happy 4b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by happy 4b happy 4b wrote:

Originally posted by PlainJane PlainJane wrote:

Being harder on the mother than on the man who kicked the infant to death? She may be the world's biggest idiot, but this I do not understand.

Because she is the mother, she is the one to protect her child. This man did not break into her house and hurt her child. She let him in and let him stay. I doubt this is the first time he put his hands on that baby. A man with a record should not be allowed near your innocent baby.
In all fairness, I will give her the benefit of the doubt & say that she had NO IDEA that he'd be such a monster & hurt or kill her baby.  IF she can turn back time, she would have protected her baby.  If u look at the FB pics, she really loved & adored Kobe.  She didn't see this coming.  Fighting adults & robbing ppl do not equate harming kids.  I can name several bhmers that fought adults & robbed ppl.  I dont think any of them would hurt or kill a babyCry

I'm sure she did love her baby. But I still stand by my point, she did not do what was in the best interest of that child by letting that man in. Fighting adults, so he is a violent individual. I would excuse people's mistakes if a baby wasn't dead.
happy 4b View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happy 4b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Another thing 4B, to be objective, there was a thread here about giving ppl a 2nd chance after petty or serious crimes.  You'd be SURPRISED to know how many ppl would allow a reformed crook into their life. Whether it be lover, friend, employee, etc... they wont blackball them.  Some believe that a criminal past doesn't make you who you are.

That's understandable if their past was 5-10 years prior.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:00pm
awful
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

If a woman choses to date a child molester, allow him her  house, have him around her kids and he molests them, why wouldn't ppl go hard on the mom?? They should! He has already shown who he was and the "mother" laid out the Red carpet and pretty much gift wrapped her kids for a monster.

I should've book marked that thread when so  many posters were all p!ssed because some White man did a study and said our ppl encourage a system of failure..When I go into the what "would you do if my teen gets pregnant, welfare, shoplifting, shacking up, excessive force, murdered babies, murdered young girls in a park" threads, I'll just post the link and walk out. But, no need, some still won't get it. The little light bulb will NEVER come on.

I'm taking a nap..My pressure is up.

RIP little Kobe. I'm sorry that your mother's desire to have a "man" around was stronger than her need to protect you. You're with angels that will protect you now. I hope your 4 siblings will be given to someone who will protect them.

guurrrrllll.  I done bookmarked it.  He is Professor Lino Graglia, I think Epitome made the thread & I reference it ever chance I get!!!Angry
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:03pm
Creme don't let your pressure get up now!

I do believe in second chances...in the sense that...you commit one offense, realize your mistake and that you messed up, and you take the necessary actions to correct your life.  This young man never did that.  Both he and his gf lived in an environment where run ins with the law are commonplace.

Some people have one run in, get scared straight and become all the better for it. Others...hmm..not so much.

Edited by EPITOME - Feb 03 2013 at 3:05pm
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:05pm
oh well having a man means the world to some they don't give a damn about no kids with 5 other kids you think she would focus her time on them but these rats be lonely and need a man in that bed.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:06pm

Google "Orlando Deloney Decatur"

He was JUST considered "armed and dangerous" recently

ARMED AND DANGEROUS

I know people that do crime then decide to change..and don't do it any more. But that person would have to have a clean slate for a while before they will be allowed into my life, let alone my kids.

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:09pm
Hell, I side-eye ppl that complain about how high their insurance is due to MULTIPLE speeding and parking tickets..

Uhmmm, at what point does the lil light bulb come on? At what point does one stop the cycle of poor judgement?
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:13pm
For her as a single mother of five kids, her sole job and responsibility for those children is to put them in the safest environment possible and be their protector.

She failed. End of story.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic