BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

High & drunk lowlife KICKS baby to death

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:40pm

I'll wonder if his associates will have a bbq chicken plate fund raiser for his legal defense..

Surely he's just a poor, misguided brother and his actions were a result of the government and White ppl.
Poor thing,it's not his fault, really. His father probably wasn't in his life due to something the government & Republicans did.

*smirks*

Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

This is why some give up on blk ppl^^^

Yup.

How can you say you don't relly[SIC] like to read when your ass has 5 kids?

Ugh I am so disgusted.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by PlainJane PlainJane wrote:

Being harder on the mother than on the man who kicked the infant to death? She may be the world's biggest idiot, but this I do not understand.
I'm equal opportunity.  Her FB & MS links were provided, if you have his, I'll comment on them tooTongue
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

I wish they would start charging these mothers with  NEGLECT when they allow these criminals and lowlifes around their children who end of murdering them or abusing them.

so sick of this Sh*t. this is why i am a fan of sterilization and/or forced birth control. yep, i said it.

and his triflin ass should be locked up for life!

eugenics>>>>>>>>>
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:46pm

Being harder on the mother than on the man who kicked the infant to death? She may be the world's biggest idiot, but this I do not understand.

Yes, I am harder on the mother. She opened the dayum door!! He's going to prison. Her azz should to because SHE KNEW he wasn't shyt..

Sorry, but some women don't deal with criminals so it's appalling and angers us. IF  he hadn't had a criminal record and hadn't been at some point considered "armed and dangerous" my response to HER actions in this wouldn't be so harsh and I would have a helluva lot more sympathy.

I'm going to let an "armed and dangerous" man around my kids and I shouldn't be held accountable for what his "armed and dangerous"azz does to them? I'll hide him out, feed him and fcuk him then leave my child UNATTENDED around him.

I don't understand that you don't understand.

If I have to explain it, I guess it won't be understood.

happy 4b View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote happy 4b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:47pm

Because she is the mother, she is the one to protect her child. This man did not break into her house and hurt her child. She let him in and let him stay. I doubt this is the first time he put his hands on that baby. A man with a record should not be allowed near your innocent baby.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

This is why some give up on blk ppl^^^

Yup.

How can you say you don't relly[SIC] like to read when your ass has 5 kids?

Ugh I am so disgusted.
and then ppl wanna talk about help the blks in school, why are we so far behind yts, asians, etc..  Then I look at ppl like them & realize everybody can't be helped.  They are STUCK in a vicious cycle they aren't willing to change.

It's heartbreaking really.  We are our own worst enemy & keep recycling the poison, generation after generationCry
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by happy 4b happy 4b wrote:

Because she is the mother, she is the one to protect her child. This man did not break into her house and hurt her child. She let him in and let him stay. I doubt this is the first time he put his hands on that baby. A man with a record should not be allowed near your innocent baby.
In all fairness, I will give her the benefit of the doubt & say that she had NO IDEA that he'd be such a monster & hurt or kill her baby.  IF she can turn back time, she would have protected her baby.  If u look at the FB pics, she really loved & adored Kobe.  She didn't see this coming.  Fighting adults & robbing ppl do not equate harming kids.  I can name several bhmers that fought adults & robbed ppl.  I dont think any of them would hurt or kill a babyCry
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:54pm
she was 27 and he was 21? 
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:57pm
If a woman choses to date a child molester, allow him her  house, have him around her kids and he molests them, why wouldn't ppl go hard on the mom?? They should! He has already shown who he was and the "mother" laid out the Red carpet and pretty much gift wrapped her kids for a monster.

I should've book marked that thread when so  many posters were all p!ssed because some White man did a study and said our ppl encourage a system of failure..When I go into the what "would you do if my teen gets pregnant, welfare, shoplifting, shacking up, excessive force, murdered babies, murdered young girls in a park" threads, I'll just post the link and walk out. But, no need, some still won't get it. The little light bulb will NEVER come on.

I'm taking a nap..My pressure is up.

RIP little Kobe. I'm sorry that your mother's desire to have a "man" around was stronger than her need to protect you. You're with angels that will protect you now. I hope your 4 siblings will be given to someone who will protect them.

Edited by Cream1970 - Feb 03 2013 at 2:58pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>