Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

High Definition Wigs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
01bella1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 01bella1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 10:15am
Originally posted by 01bella1 01bella1 wrote:

the fact that you think that the hair you see  around the hairline is my hair when it is not. all the hair showing is the wig not my hair. some may like it some may not.
Sponsored Links

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 10:22am

Am I trippin? Where's the hairline???
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Am I trippin? Where's the hairline???

No you are not, i have viewed the pics a few times, and still i cant seem to find an hairline,Hairline isn't bad.. i just don't see any curves..
Maybe its the way the pic was taken..
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 2:37am

the fact that you think that the hair you see  around the hairline is my hair when it is not. all the hair showing is the wig not my hair. some may like it some may not.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 8:14am

1) the pic has mysteriously vanished
2) you have posted the above exactly 3 times now Confused
3) if that is the wig's real hairline ... how come it is short and kinky and of a different color than the rest of the wig?

How come the pic was not CLOSE where you can really SEE the hairline? That is what people here do when they are trying to show their good applications.

This is all very simple if it is your business to promote these units. Confused

Again ... 'something's rotten on the state of Denmark'.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Nov 12 2013 at 8:15am
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 2:28pm
Some years ago, I had a brief exchange with a representative of HD wigs. I remember I was on the fence as to whether to invest in Nature Girl or HD wigs. the correspondence was brief but for reasons I cant necessarily remember I decided not to go with them. Ive just NEVER been fully convinced. I feel like the pictures just didnt appear to be anything I couldnt acheive nor something that I wasnt already achieving with my wigs that cost me 1/20 of what they were charging.

I need a hairline shot. Just please Bella, come back and show us a close up of the hair pulled back, exposing the hairline. Im not saying these wigs are trash just yet, I just really need to see what the hype is all about.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 3:09pm
is this the same company you guys are talking about? They do look nice though.

Peacnik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peacnik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 3:34pm
[Links inserted below]
I purchased an HDH wig a few years ago and, IMHO, the quality is exceptional.  I've purchased wigs from several CVs and I was often disappointed with the quality of the hair.  With my HDH wig, I have virtually no shedding and virtually no tangling and I'm still wearing it.  HDH said that they use European hair and that the hair, alone, costs them $400. 

In addition to the hair quality, I like the ease of wear.  Since HDH creates a custom-fit cap from a mold that they make, and since the HDH portion of the cap is made of latex, I use no adhesives, no combs, and no hair pins.  Nothing!  Yet the cap fits snugly and securely.  I love the fact that I can put it on and take it off myself with no fuss and no expenditure of time.   Anyway, I don't know how to apply adhesives myself.

The downside of the latex is that it's hot, especially for women of a certain age.  Wink  But the latex, which is custom dyed to match my precise skin-tone, looks like my natural scalp.  Thus, there are no grids in the HDH section.  The size of the HD section is variable depending on the client's budget.  For people on TV, given the technology today, the entire wig probably must be HD.  For regular folks like me, we can save money by purchasing a cap that has just a few inches of HD all around the front perimeter.

Since I use no adhesives, there's no "
application" to speak of.  The baby hair is designed to camouflage the perimeter of the wig cap for those of us who have alopecia.  I really like the length, texture and color of their baby hair, which is infinitely more realistic than any baby hair that I've received from a CV.  However, like another commenter, I don't care for the look of the baby hair flattened down against the wearer's skin.  It appears unnatural to me and draws too much attention to the hairline.  Plus, to achieve that look, HDH advises that clients wet the baby hair and tie it down with a scarf for half an hour.  Who has time to do that in the morning?  Not I.  Besides, I prefer that my baby hair look natural.

Bottom line is that I'm happy with my HDH wig and will purchase another.  For me, it's nice to buy a wig from a native English speaker with whom I can meet in person (twice) and in private to have a long, detailed discussion about what I want and to have my zillions of questions answered immediately and happily; to touch wigs that the firm has made so that I can feel the hair quality/texture before I buy; to review photos with the vendor to determine the style, texture, curl and color I prefer; to discuss my lifestyle and what sort of wig suits me best; to have a custom mold created for me by the firm that's making the wig so that there's no disconnect about what the colored markings mean; to watch while colors are blended to match my precise skin-tone for the latex....  I like the face-to-face, real-time contact with the wig-maker.  I like the personal service.

Below is a photo of my wig when new and uncut, on the stand that came with it. 

P.S.  Sorry ladies.  I've been trying to post on this thread for a few days now, but this website has NOT been cooperating.  Very frustrating.  Just logging-in requires a dozen attempts and when I've tried to post I've gotten an error message.  Now, for the first time, my message posted but my photo isn't showing up.  If I can figure this out any time this yearConfused, I will add the photo. 

P.P.S.  Thanks very much, Sugabanana, for the tips.  I hope these links work.  There's just one photo:

http://tinypic.com/r/2mzgrae/5
http://i44.tinypic.com/2mzgrae.jpg

Edited by Peacnik - Nov 12 2013 at 10:06pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 4:31pm
Peacnik try using the other site www.f2.blackhairmedia.com as for the pics you can use tiny pic or photo bucket to load the pics.

Here you go yall. Posting for Peacnik

Edited by sugabanana - Nov 13 2013 at 6:29am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 6:27am
Peacnik can I see something on this wig please? Can you push the hair back so we can see the hairline. Also can we see the inside of the cap. It looks like they use a finer lace and ventilate single knots all around the perimeter. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>