BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

High Definition Wigs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Wisney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wisney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2011 at 2:04pm
Ok, so I said that I had seen this review before, then I realised it had been updated in the past week with loads more stuff so I've edited this post. Ok, those units look no different to a regular silk top wig at the hairline, like you can PLAINLY see the line of demarcation. And the ammmmmount of problems this girl is having with the wig, it's plainly not worth the money. Like you'd be better off just getting a full silk top cap.

Edited by Wisney - Mar 03 2011 at 2:13pm
Sponsored Links

Gymdiva47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gymdiva47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2012 at 7:34pm
Hello Bindy,

The reason you have not been able to find reviews on these wigs is because only a certain group of women purchase them.  They are very, very expense and very, very realistic. These women (white and black) who purchase them do not advertise that they wear lace wigs and you can't tell. They do not give the owner the right to put there faces any where in public. The people that you see on the website are models except for one of them who is one of the owners.  

These wigs are a on a different level than all of the other lace wigs out there. These are "Beyonce Wigs". They are not made in China but in DC. They are made by people in the theater (which is where lace wigs started in the London theater). These wig techs work as wig technicians for broadway and off broadway plays, movies, etc. They are the real deal! They start at $3K - and can run up to $20k+ per pop. 

I finally purchased one for almost $4k because I wanted to see the difference. Baby, those other wigs out there (which I also own) are not even in the ball park of these high definition wigs. The owner has a system that she has a pattern on so no one can still her stuff. 

If you are really into lace wigs get a consultation to see her product in person. It's going to cost you $75 and can go toward the purchase of your wig if you decide to buy one. Save your money. It's worth it!  

I don't work for her and she is not giving me anything to publicize her product. I just saw your question and wanted to answer it for you. Good luck.
Velvet Vee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Velvet Vee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2012 at 7:37pm
^^^^ do you have pictures of your unit???I would love to see it.
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2012 at 11:21am
Thats the thing though .. there are never any real life pics. Never. It's all talk. 

I have been reading posts about HDH for years now - but they will never get my 3k if 'real people' are not posting their applications .. somewhere.

In that forum I finally saw a couple of pictures of applications ... but honestly,those 2 girls looked to be White or fairly close to White .. so wearing those units would be a whole other story for them. I think all the White women's applications look good .. but their Bio hair looks very much like the wig so what's the big deal in terms of a realistic application .. for them?

I am talking about regular brown/dark skinned Black women with 4b hair that have to fuss, with the density issue, the edges etc.

If I look at the HDH website - I see all these glamourous pics (looks silly) of installations - some of them are Black women, but the applications look .. odd and too thick so I wonder about the company's taste level to be putting that out there for Black women. I even saw the grids on one of the units!

Don't they see they look a bit .. off on the Black girls? I've seen a zillion applications right here on BHM that looked better than the Black women on that site.

Geesh, all those thick curled up 'baby hairs' so close into the face and the big high hair? What for? Who would be walking around looking like that everyday? LOL

With one of the Black girls I could clearly see where her own hair ended and the unit ... began which would look just like a weave in that case. Ouch

And to top it off ... this girl in that forum .. has all those hassles with her unit and in her struggles she found out that the BBB ... gave them a C+ rating. This is not good.

I think there are many ways to posts pictures of these applications from regular Black women without showing your face (if it's about privacy) so people can study the units etc.

Otherwise (as my applications already look way better that what I have seen at this site) I would have no incentive to buy one of these units.

Edited by Becky - Mar 11 2012 at 3:17pm
Bre. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bre. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2012 at 11:26am
Originally posted by Gymdiva47 Gymdiva47 wrote:

Hello Bindy,

The reason you have not been able to find reviews on these wigs is because only a certain group of women purchase them.  They are very, very expense and very, very realistic. These women (white and black) who purchase them do not advertise that they wear lace wigs and you can't tell. They do not give the owner the right to put there faces any where in public. The people that you see on the website are models except for one of them who is one of the owners.  

These wigs are a on a different level than all of the other lace wigs out there. These are "Beyonce Wigs". They are not made in China but in DC. They are made by people in the theater (which is where lace wigs started in the London theater). These wig techs work as wig technicians for broadway and off broadway plays, movies, etc. They are the real deal! They start at $3K - and can run up to $20k+ per pop. 

I finally purchased one for almost $4k because I wanted to see the difference. Baby, those other wigs out there (which I also own) are not even in the ball park of these high definition wigs. The owner has a system that she has a pattern on so no one can still her stuff. 

If you are really into lace wigs get a consultation to see her product in person. It's going to cost you $75 and can go toward the purchase of your wig if you decide to buy one. Save your money. It's worth it!  

I don't work for her and she is not giving me anything to publicize her product. I just saw your question and wanted to answer it for you. Good luck.

Confused
purpleredrose View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purpleredrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2012 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Gymdiva47 Gymdiva47 wrote:

Hello Bindy,

I finally purchased one for almost $4k because I wanted to see the difference. Baby, those other wigs out there (which I also own) are not even in the ball park of these high definition wigs. The owner has a system that she has a pattern on so no one can still her stuff

LOLYep, obviously you don't work for her LOL

Did you type this on a mobile?
  1. If they look like the pictures on the website then people can tell
  2. Pictures can be shown without people having to show their faces
  3. If you're going to pick models, then at least apply the hair properly!
  4. Do you mean a patent? Good luck too as I don't see anyone wanting it (yet).
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2012 at 3:13pm
Purpleredrose you know you wrong for that!!!!! ROTF!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL
01bella1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 01bella1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 8:37pm
Here is a pic of the hairline. Someone ask me for this a while back. Sorry it took soo long. The hairline is what I liked about these wigs. This one I paid around $1800 for in 2009. The hair shed a lot but it was a beautiful wig while it lasted. But that's with any wig. Shedding is always a concern.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 3:27am
Umm so what is the difference between this unit and regular (low density) unit from a CV?

Ripoff. Just like I thought. And again .. we cannot SEE the hairline clearly but from what I can see .. I see her natural 4b/c hair on the edges. DUH!

The beauty of these units is that when applied correctly ... the hair looks like it is growing out of your own head!

But if she's just gonna set it BACK pn her head and show her own hairline .. it will look like just she purchased a nice head of hair amd tacked it on to the back part of her head. This spells - WIG.

I thinK HD has a MAJOR disconnect. The rest of the hair looks good/healthy but if the ROOTS look whanky ... then the whole look is off. DUH!

That is the whole point.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Nov 09 2013 at 3:33am
01bella1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 01bella1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 3:48am
the fact that you think that the hair you see  around the hairline is my hair when it is not. all the hair showing is the wig not my hair. some may like it some may not.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 19>